šŸ½ šŸ¬ Have you been to the new bit of West Quay?

Blimey thatā€™s a shock, Bazza was in Southampton not Charlotteville this weekend.

Just joking Baz :lou_smiley:

8 Likes

Because its a word incorrectly used, bi cultural, parallel lives is a far better and more accurate term, multi culturalism is a byword for the failure of integration of cultures, there was more integration 50 years ago in the mill towns than there is now. You guys wouldnā€™t know nor understand.

Why by pointing out the obvious? Typical snowflake response.

You donā€™t even live here yet comment upon the state of the nation and the forgotten North.

All banter of course, you stick to staying in a place that culturally is suppressing gay people, womens rights are good for the region but shite elsewhere, not so much cousin marrying as we have here which is a good thing though.

All banter Dubs of course.

That was 12 years ago in the left wing guardian, I donā€™t see Southampton get mentioned? The left well intentioned but ultimately ignorant as they arenā€™t living in the reality theyā€™re preaching about.

Anyway letā€™s get back to talking how shit an experience of going to Southampton.

All that money leaving the City, just do something for fucks sake, total shite.

Go on then - explain what that has to do with Southampton

1 Like

Does this mean you will stop commenting on places that you donā€™t live?

4 Likes

Yes if you want, Iā€™ll concentrate on the North and you can concentrate on the well meaning but ignorant of reality South.

Deal?

4 Likes

I like the fact the article is twelve years old.

6 Likes

Merely proves the same was then as it is now, if not worse.

New part of West Quay?

You mean they finally build West Quay?

What happened to our Stadium there then? The one that Lawrie promised us back after the Cup win?

1 Like

Barry, is there anything you actuallyā€¦like?

What are your favourite things?

I suspect many would find it refreshing to hear you talk enthusiastically about something, whether it be vintage buses, stamp-collecting, or Blakeā€™s Seven.

Go on, start a thread, Barryā€™s favourite things - a place of fun and frivolity - let us get to know the real fluffy character behind the gruff exterior.

1 Like

Why, when things are shit theyā€™re shit.

Youā€™re doing it again. Donā€™t talk about places you donā€™t live and by your own definition, know nothing about.

Deal? Yes please. How long do you think you can last?

You should open a book on that. Or maybe we should have a pollā€¦ :lou_lol:

1 Like

Probably as long as you not asking for a quote as you donā€™t agree with something, but there we go we can try.

I went to Liverpool in 1974ā€¦there were beggars on the streetā€¦it was shit.

Believe meā€¦it was shit! :lou_lol:

Probably were, at the hands of a Heath Government.

That may be but not everything is shit.

you must like something?

be it your baby / wife /girlfriend?

just let us in give us a glimpse of what Bazza really likes and what he actually wants.