🏏 :hccc: Hampshire Cricket - 2019

Well here we go, County Championship starts today (5th April), seems incredibly early for it but hey ho.

Currently Hampshire are batting v Essex and are 97/2

@saintbletch when you’ve finished with your girls we need a Hampshire Cricket icon.

EDIT:
@BTripz, I’ve no idea what cricket is or even if Hampshire has a team, but I found this when I Google’d.

:hccc:

Is that it?

1 Like

200 up for 3 wickets 52 overs

Tea 215/3

Rilee out for 76
Currently 269/4

Hampshire 303-4 v Essex

With 21 overs remaining in the day’s play, Bad light stops play

I’m sure this cant be Hampshire batting. Aren’t we usually 75-6?

did this not happen last season as well ?
played good in the first game gave hope to all and sunder then went to rat shit?

2 Likes

Good man

2 Likes

First ton of the season for Northeast.

2 Likes

165 NO.
Dawson 55 n.o.
424-4 tempo picked up this morning and we only need to take 18 wickets their keeper had an operation on his finger today

i have just managed to find Radio Solent in the middle of the South China Sea and have commentary :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Northeast LBW by Bopara just before lunch scored 169.

1 Like

Cricinfo in a shopping mall here in Krakow. Crazy days

Froze my nuts off for 2 days in a row but saw great batting from most of the team.

5 batting bonus points? Bloody hell it took 5 matches last year to get that many.

6 Likes

Hampshire 525-8 dec v Essex 25-1

2 Likes

Wicket for Abbot.

1 Like

Cook gone for 50
Essex 90 ish for 3

2 Likes

Edwards takes his fifth wicket and Essex are 164/9. Keith Baker, in his first game, has taken two quick wickets. The follow-on beckons for Essex, with a day and a half to play.

In fact, that’s 164 all out, as Essex’ wicket-keeper is unable to bat. Essex will therefore follow on 361 runs behind, with around 50 overs to play today and a full day tomorrow.

3 Likes

Here’s one of Fidel’s five - in this case, his second in two balls:

Ripper.

3 Likes

All out for 164. And now 16-1 (Browne, lbw, Barker). The lead is 345