🏏 Hampshire Cricket 2018

Should have won it, Bucks, but it was a terrific game to watch.

1 Like

Just heading off to tonight’s match at Lords, with junior Bucks and Mrs Bucks. Weather not at all suitable for two hours pre-match drinking :grin:

Whoa there hossy, when did that happen??

Formality still to follow next year, but she knows her place.

1 Like

WTF!! No jacket required! The whole fuckin’ world has gone mad. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

On Sky’s Cricket Channel from 6pm for those who are finding it too hot to attend…even without a jacket.

1 Like

Middlesex’s 20 overs got them 165 for 8…pretty good bowling performance after Middlesex set off like an express train.

Now for Hampshire’s reply…

FUCK!
Plucked defeat out of the jaws of victory…again. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

bollocks. Well ahead at halfway point. Threw wickets away

1 Like

Oh dear. What a waste of an innings. Decision making so poor from 1 to 11.

1 Like

Just back from Rose Bowl. Bag O’ Shite. New depths plumbed.

What a week to give up drinking!

1 Like

Poor Kenny, that score looks like a bag of shite

Et tu, Kenny?

@tigger has announced she’s on the wagon, @Fatso has fallen off the wagon - having never really been able to overcome his own personal gravity to climb the wagon’s steps and I’m counting my non-alcohol days.

What’s behind your decision?

Following the old dears demise, I did spend rather a lot of time in Public Houses. Just decided to be a very good boy and shed some pounds, so I might be able to fit into a suit for the funeral next week.

Now decided to have a “Phil Collins Wedding”. No jacket required.

3 Likes

Good luck Kenny. With how we have played since winning at Lords, going without beers is a true sacrifice.

PS. I am also on a dry August. So far…

Somerset will have this wrapped up within 10 overs

not quite 18.4 overs i think.

Yeah, better than I thought, still lost though…

Fuck me we played well and won tonight. A long way from the shit I have paid to watch but about bloody time

1 Like