Hampshire Cricket 2016

WOW!!! what an escape! though it sounds deserved based on the extra support Durham have had, that most counties would have loved to have had too.

2 Likes

I guess with the kids being blooded this season and the return from injury of some of the seniors we should be OK…maybe

In two minds about this - good that we’ve been reprieved but it always feel somehow wrong when issues are settled by off the field factors*

* excluding any involving Portsmouth FC

3 Likes

2 Likes

Kent challenging the decision to keep Hants in Div One and not promote them instead. Say it is a “perverse” decision.

Er no, its not, get over it you fuckwits. One club is being promoted from Div Two which was always the plan. Not two. Durham beat us (and took points off others) but had massive financial assistance through the season to do so. NFI

1 Like

I did like this bit

Kent say the governing body’s stance is “wrong, procedurally flawed and in breach of fundamental legal principles”.

Hmmm, wrong, maybe! procedurally flawed? nope! in breach of fundamental legal principles? Not a lawyer but even I can’t see how that can fly.

Maybe if they’d given Durham a points deduction or voided their results it would have made it a bit clearer…

1 Like

4 Likes