đŸ“ș GOOD SHOWS (no capeshit pls)

It is, you’re totally correct, in both assertions.

It was confusing as I’m catching up with Braking Bad at the same time as watching Westworld.

For some reason I kept expecting Caleb (Aaron Paul) to add Bitch to the end of his sentences without working out why!!

Then I checked IMDB and it suddenly all became clear.

And they shot Marshawn Lynch in the last episode. I wonder if that will stop him returning to the Seattle Seahawks?

1 Like

Looking forward to series 2 of “What we do in the shadows” which is due soon - in fact I’m shitting myself with excitement.

This will hopefully be good as well
 Tomorrow

1 Like

I’ve subscribed to Disney+ and have been catching up on old Simpsons episodes. Easy to forget how brilliant and heartfelt that show was in its early years. I’ve just watched Lisa’s First Word and cried at the end, like I always do.

Big jess, init.

1 Like

Have you found the episode where they predict you crying yet??

1 Like

Who remembers this thread?

2 Likes

My main objection was Disney parenting the kids, if I recall correctly.

There was also the small matter of winding Bazza up.

It’s all boundless hypocrisy of course. I can confirm that I am watching Hannah Montana and laughing harder than I did with Hale and Pace.

1 Like

Laughing more at Hannah Montana but wanking more over hale and pace

In truth, I said that to please you.

In truth, and with hindsight, I think it a great shame that Bill Hicks’ “Let’s hunt and kill Billy Ray Cyrus” reality show was never commissioned.

Harry’s heroes. This is the most surprising TV I’ve come across in years. It was on last year and was emotional, inspiring and uplifting. It’s started again today and was all of those things again.

Well worth catching up on. ITV.
Warning: does feature Harry redknapp

I’m out.
Next Pub meet I make we can chat shit about bags
Paper
Brown
Allegedly

Pap you’re so yesterday, fuck man you’re not down with the kids.

I loved S1 of Westworld. Then we moved, couldntvget the local Satellite & dodgy feeds were out of the question.
Now? 3+ years on I’ve found it and am watching S2.
Damn it is so messed up. Still gripping but such hard work to follow the timeline.
Not one to watch when Gargantuaned & small bites only

Indeed not.

However, given the fact that the kids watch a load of tame shit, I’ll take that as a compliment.

Watched a Simpsons episode last night I’m not sure would be aired today.

1 Like

BBC2 tonight at 10pm.

1 Like

This was excellent. There is something very special about the series. I thought the film was brilliant and wasn’t sure a series would be wise. But the casting for it is fantastic. Matt Berry, Kayan Novak and Tash Demetriou in particular are superb.
I’ve heard Demetriou a couple of times on the Adam Buxton podcasts and she has made me literally LOL at times. She was excellent in “Stath let’s flats” as well (written by and staring her brother, Jamie). That’s a very good comedy as well but not as good as this.
WWDITS is definitely the best comedy of the past couple of years. I say that in all certainty. Probably.

1 Like

Good call, deputy.

When I can’t get out on my bike I like to do some running on the spot in front of the TV and for this purpose I like to find funneh* televizion* programs to whatch* of about 30 minutes in length.

To this end I have been whatching* / re-whatching* Toast of London, The Year of the Rabbit and now What* Whe* do in the Shadowesss*.

On episode 5 now and it’s funneh*

* as Matt Berry whould** pronounce it
** see * above.

1 Like

Geoff is like a weak ejaculation
 :rofl:

It’s back, soon

1 Like