šŸ—” šŸŽ§ āŒš Goaty Gadgets

Now hereā€™s a nice gadget. Itā€™s a pizza cutter in the shape of a fixed-wheel bike, and Iā€™ve just been given one as a birthday pressie!

5 Likes

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Now hereā€™s a nice gadget. Itā€™s a pizza cutter in the shape of a fixed-wheel bike, and Iā€™ve just been given one as a birthday pressie!

Is it your birthday?

Contigo travel mug:

Best one Iā€™ve found. Completely spill proof, easy one handed operation and keeps coffee piping hot for hours. I use mine every day and canā€™t fault it. Approx Ā£22.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Contigo travel mug:

Best one Iā€™ve found. Completely spill proof, easy one handed operation and keeps coffee piping hot for hours. I use mine every day and canā€™t fault it. Approx Ā£22.

Does it keep hot things hot and cold things cold?

1 Like

Love my Apple Watch. It tells me I am a lazy fucker, even though I already know this. If I sit for to long it tells me to get up and stand and move about forā€¦ 1 minute!!! Then after this minute it tells me, ā€˜well doneā€™! Well done, you cheeky fucker!

1 Like

Oh and Apple will not get meā€¦

Iphone

ipad

iwatch

MacBook

Apple TV

i have a laptop for my business workā€¦ It is shit compared to Apple, apart from the word and Excel docs.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Contigo travel mug:

Does it keep hot things hot and cold things cold?

Yes! Itā€™s like witchcraft!

2 Likes

Shimano Dura-Ace Chainsetā€¦ just upgraded on my summer bike :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Oh dont startā€¦ Rockshox dropper seat post. Allows me to raise or lower my seat height while riding, using a button on the handlebar. Roadies will not understand why this is useful!

1 Like

Thatā€™ll be due to trees then I am sure we just used to duck :slight_smile:

Nope PS, its to do with shifting your arse off the sadle and moving your weight around the bike, while trying to look fast and good at the same time!

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool!

1 Like

For all you biker freaks hereā€™s a good oneā€¦

Take a piece of rectangular cardboard and attach it to your rear forks with a clothes peg. The cardboard can be adjusted to a position where it is brushed by the spokes on the rear wheel making a really cool soundā€¦a little like the NSU Quickly moped. :lou_sunglasses:

I use to run with dual-flickers on my bike. :lou_sunglasses: :lou_sunglasses:

6 Likes

Anyone have any experience of android media streaming/XMBC devices?

Iā€™m thinking about telling Sky to do one and go FreeSat and the above as a lower cost (free apart from initial outlay) option.

Thatā€™s the most industrial looking dildo Iā€™ve ever seen.

Edit: has Lou posted her ā€˜gadgetsā€™ yet?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got Kodi installed on almost every machine in my house. Itā€™ll run on pretty much everything. My advice is to download it for your PC or Tablet or whatever, then decide if thatā€™s the way to go. Do make sure you search for some of the addons, which really open it up.

1 Like

Thanks Pap, will have a look.

Goatyā€™s gadget for this weekend :lou_lol::

Odd place for this weekendā€™s orgy.

3 Likes

ā€œitā€™s for me maā€

2 Likes