:cash: :halo: Giving Is Saintly

Nutjob. If you don’t possess wings, don’t fly.

Cash for the survivors done.

Cheers Bucks!

Done. Good luck!

Cheers shroppie!

Former colleague’s sister. If you can, do. Her situation sounds horrific.

https://gofund.me/b0d064f9

The Giving is Saintly fundraising page has been closed by JustGiving (presumably because of inactivity/target being reached). My daughter’s skydive page (collecting for the same charity) link is above if anyone would like to plop their Euro sweepstake money in there :wink:
Just message me when done and I will keep track of who is in and paid up.
Alternatively you can message me and I can give you my bank details for a transfer.
I can then settle up with the winner however they like (within reason/bounds of decency/legality).
Link below too.

2 Likes

Mrs B and I are doing a sponsored walk in London today (hence I am missing the match) in aid of MIND and the MS Society. This was the start line yesterday.

Obligatory page for donations Sotonians…

3 Likes

Thanks Sotonians for supporting me on my Trek over 16 Thames Bridges today. I am suitably honoured. About three thousand other hardy souls did the same today.

My feet are truly buggered, but I am at home recovering now and taking additional comfort from missing a 0-0 :+1:

4 Likes

Well done Bucks. It was a good 0-0 but you didn’t miss too much.

2 Likes

Ooops, forgot to donate - now rectified

Well done fella.

1 Like

Cheers for that mate. I celebrated with a delivery from the Lemongrass in Esher. Cracking :grin:

1 Like

Well deserved

Have heard good things about it. Haven’t tried it yet though.

1 Like

Great work. Donated.

Top man, cheers

Just won 2 hospitality tickets for Saints v Newcastle, at SMS, in a charity auction.

Money for Smile for Wessex, the charity that @Map-Of-Tasmania and I did the ride for last May… not cheap to be honest but pleased nonetheless…

As I go on my own should I offer the other ticket for a donation to the kiddies?

1 Like

Yes you should

Can’t make it personally as I’ll still be pissed / have a hangover. Sorry.

I have it on good authority @Goatboy is, as I write, poised to leap out of a perfectly serviceable aeroplane. :scream: :nauseated_face:

G - E - R - O - N - I - M - O !!!

Pull
Fuck
Splat

Reading that back, it sounds like a successful night in Bangkok

3 Likes