...Ghosts

Fascinating article…by that token my mid-life crisis manifested itself when I realised my love of music was seemingly inherited from my father’s line. They all loved music and played instruments. Why am I wasting my time…I should be testing my genetic aptitude for music…my great aunt was a concert pianist…I love the piano…I’ll take lessons.

It didn’t take long to realise…it’s skipped a generation. :lou_sad:

1 Like

Fuck me Gay, you really are a dog with a bone arent you? Okay. I’ll bite again as you seem so obsessed.

1. No she is not a doctor but she is clearly having success with her fertility clinic. I couldnt make it up because it is true. Sad that you cant be happy for people who find solutions to their fertlity problems and just want to knock something that you really do not know anything about.

2. I dont doubt that dyslexics will one day rule the world, but it is one of the reasons SHE choses not to use email and engage with PCs. She doesnt make a big deal about it, it is something I have observed for myself. Despite never having met her of course, you know better. She is afterall just a woo peddler. As for first names, that is what I give when making appointments for friends with her secretary. I used to do this before social media took off so even if she did have surnames the amount of information available for most of us unfamous people isnt very inspiring. To get the right person you still need more than just a name. Try it yourself.

3. I bought up the McCanns as an example becuase you said the police do not use mediums. They do. Somethimes they are successful, sometimes they are not. Over the years I have read of cases where they have been used but I really cant be bothered to spend time trying to convince you otherwise.

4. You really are obsessed with thise whole research thing arent you? I will tell you one more time from my own experience. I have been to see about a dozen different mediums over the years. When I make an appointment to see them I give them my first name and my mobile number. If they are able to find out personal, intimate details from that information, then fair play to them and they should be working as private detectives rather than as mediums.

Finally you say some people do not seek medical help but go to wee peddlers instead. If they are getting help for a condition and they are happy with that, what is it to you? There are plenty of GPs who agree that alternative therapies are helpful. I have told you that my own GP has supported my use of alternative therapies. Perhaps he should be struck off for being a woo peddler?

I am sure that there a scam artists out there and I would share your outrage at the con artists. There are also people who clearly do have some kind of gift who are helping people on a daily basis. Just because you dont believe in these people doesnt mean that they are cons and that the people who use them are gullible twats. Perhaps you are the reincarnation of the Witchfinder General Gay? Lighten up mate. It is a big wide world full of mysteries that we are far from understanding. We have moved on from ducking stools and the Flat Earth Society. Well some of us have :lou_wink:

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.