Getting a semi on for Chelsea

Fucking attack you cunts! We’re doing a lot of sideways and backwards passing again. No one wants to put a cross in early. No one wants to take a chance and make something happen. No belief in the team at all.

1 Like

Maybe thats what HUghes is playing at… let them go 2 up so we can win 2-3 to get them back… they wont be expecting that for sure

3 Likes

Are we already playing for penalties and got the ringers Matt Le God and Lambert on the bench?

At least give it a go …

Lemina is so frustrating. He’s brilliant so why does he insist on paying like a cunt? Take him off and bring JWP on. At least he wants to play for us.

1 Like

We havent attacked all season or last season they have all forgotten that is what they are paid to do.

1 Like

0-0 at half time better than most expected.

1 Like

2 up front just doesn’t work for our players

I found that really depressing. That was boring and lacklustre. There wasn’t anything to get excited about. We’re going down so at least try and get something from this season. …we have the chance of a FA cup final and it’s like they’re not even trying. At least get knocked out having given it a go. We will lose this if we carry on line that and it will be a loss with no honour. I’m going full Bazza here. Where are the Chinese?

1 Like

Keystone Cops

FML.

Only Saints can Make Giroud look like Messi.

2 Likes

What the fuck happened there ?

Giroud is a cunt though

1 Like

No cup final and a relegation what a fucking great season this has been.

Brilliant by long :lou_facepalm_2:

Seriously Shane… WTAF?

1 Like

Steady mate, you’ll go all Barry on us. These things happen, and when you are 8 you cry, when you are 48 and quarter, you take it on the chin as part of deal when you decide to support a more modest local club…

We should have broken the bank to buy him instead of Carrillo. We’d probably have 5 more points and still be level in this game as well seeing as he wouldn’t have scored his annual goals against us. Oh well. At least Carrillo has been good value for money…

:lou_facepalm_2:

4 Likes

How the fuck has Shane Long has made a career as a professional player?

3 Likes

We only need one goal to take it to extra time and penalties

Bazza I am not

yet