Gay Abandon 'sacked' from match threads starting duties

A generous offer no doubt, but the compromise agreement has been reached. I will now seek an alternative role… :lou_wink_2:

I would just like to point out that Gay Abandon is the Bunny Lebowski of the employment relations world. He sacked himself, dudes.

No management decision was ever made.

splutter! *slputer f***… no words were needed - the tear in the space time continuum and bad vibes papsweb was sending me through hypercyber space string thing told their own harsh message. You know not how much I wept.

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

splutter! *slputer f***… no words were needed - the tear in the space time continuum and bad vibes papsweb was sending me through hypercyber space string thing told their own harsh message. You know not how much I wept.

I’ve told you before, Gay Abandon. I am not responsible for any of the voices in your head*.

* Except “Ricky the Racoon”. I could never deny that.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

I’ve told you before, Gay Abandon. I am not responsible for any of the voices in your head*.

* Except " Ricky the Racoon". I could never deny that.

I told you not to mention him again…ever. Even after I had mentally stuck the liitle annoying fucker through the wood chipper (must have been after an episode of Fargo) did I slowly begin to get some peace… strangely, even now the 'chirpy twat’s sickening sycophantic howls reminds me of a name long forgotten… but frequent visits to the doctor come to mind

2 Likes

Hope you’re fucking happy with yourselves, ya knee-jerk pricks.

Bring back Gay.

1 Like

Bring back Gipsbein…

All knee jerk at the momemt we need consistency FFS!!!

Oh those halcyon days when we used to approach each match with Gay Abandon, not a care in the world. We were happy then.

<sigh> now they seem but a distant memory :lou_sad:

2 Likes

TBF… twas Cracked Rib that was the man…Gay Abandon was shit.

2 Likes

What’s in a name?

Gay, it was a noble thing you did, raising that money for Goat’s charity; but, let’s be honest, things have gone down hill ever since. Haven’t you heard the old saying: “If it’s cracked, don’t fix it”?

I appreciate it will be painful, but I think you know what needs to be done, Gay - we’re only talking one rib, ffs.

For the sake of the team, like.

1 Like

Alas, tis beyond my control, and only and overwhelming show of support and demand from a true majority of proud and upstanding Sotonion.comites appealing to this holy papness might change things… and save our season… but I am not one to shamelessly campaign for such attention

I’m not suggesting you change your name back again, Gay - just suggesting you crack another rib.

Alas, I am too plastic(and wuss) to endure such pain for the greater good

2 Likes

:lou_eyes_to_sky: You Scots.

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

:lou_eyes_to_sky: You Scots.

I am on English stock… in my veins runs the blood of an English wuss

1 Like