🤷‍♂️ Gareth Southgate - Should he Stay 👍 or Should he Go 👎?

Manager of England for six years. How far has he taken us?

I would go again - chances are the next one will be wank - he hasn’t done too bad and we have been knocked out by the probable champions

Stay. He has got the team to the verge of victory. We’ll win something if he stays.

But as Dr Google says:

“ According to Albert Einstein , The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”

New manager and wholesale cuts in the “favourites” and out of form players please.

2 Likes

it doesn’t matter who is in charge this will never change or stop.

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like

Like when it was Ralph out, nobody actually had (or agreed on any likely to join us) ideas for a replacement.
I feel Southgate out is the same.
Some say Pochettino - which is fine but he became a busted flush from outside influences of Levy (and England is the definition of outside influences) at Spurs and didn’t set PSG alight.
It’s 18 months, left - Southgate has learned, he played with less fear in this WC. I say :+1:

A huge part of Poch’s MO is in the training regime, which he’d have little or no input into at national level.

2 Likes

The whole High Press thing when you have 3 days to practice as a team :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah but there are plenty of pressing teams these days. We are a long way from the Arsenal of the 1930s Vs the Liverpool of the 1990. Players smoke less ciggies in goal

1 Like

There you have it, everything wrong with the modern game summed up in a six word sentence. :cry:

1 Like
2 Likes

His mere presence is holding back the next Sven and Ulrika.

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh, good. :unamused: