⚽ Gameweek 35 - Other Scores

Arsenal 0 - 1 Crystal Palace

Mixed emotions as Liverpool win 2-0.
Who is that that commentator? Saying soft penalty? Yes Salah dives but the defender has him in a bear hug and tries to take his head off - that’s SOFT?
Jeez

FT

Arsenal 2-3 Crystal Palace
Cardiff 0-2 Liverpool

As much as I hate to say it, the Liverhampton win give us slightly more hope of staying up if we balls up again like we did yesterday…

Can’t see Cardiff getting more than 3 or 4 points tops, so we should be ok, Brighton probably only need a couple of points as well.

1 Like

i think cardiff will get 6 more points. so we need 1 more . we will get this last day

If we don’t get it Tuesday we will definitely get it next Saturday, otherwise there will be hell to pay…

1 Like

Well if I was the worrying type, I’d look at Brighton and Cardiff’s performances and say they both gave it all for their manager.

Still might not be enough, and I’d thought Brighton had lost it, but both teams still believe.

We have Watford and West Ham away and Bournemouth and Huddersfield at home. 3 points should be enough. (39)
Brighton have Spurs and Arsenal away and Newcastle and Man City at home. They need 3 points for safety I reckon (37).
Cardiff have Fulham and Man United away and Palace at home as their remaining fixtures. They need 7 points I reckon. (38)

I love it when you talk logical!

You’re right of course.

Which is why no team like, say, Leicester has ever won the Prem.

x

Brighton have a fucking awful run in don’t they? They just need one good game. That Newcastle game at the Amex is huge. Unfortunately for them Newcastle are in pretty good form. They could easily get nothing from their last 4 games.
I can see Cardiff picking up points at any of their remaining three.

Yeah, @BTripz did a similar analysis with his logic flimflam and his analysis mumbo jumbo and, like now, I found myself completely agreeing with him and then I go and watch both teams absolutely fighting to the last and I feel the need to come on here for reassurance.

2 Likes

Skates 1 down at home to Coventry.

1 Like

That just gives me hope

2 Likes

Bloody hell Chelski 2:2 Burnley so far… I

FT 2-2 Burnley on to 40 points.

All those wont pick up points playing top teams calculations are out the window tonight

Need a point tomorrow

Watford with one eye on the Cup?? :grimacing:

2 Likes

And with Deeney suspended, hopeful that’ll get us a point…

Shit, I’ve gone and jinxed it…soz.

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, Spuds 1 - 0 Brighton, Eriksen scoring the winner in the 88th minute.