⚽ Game week 37 Other Games - 18th - 19th May 2021

Early start this week with the Championship Playoffs.

I’m assuming travelling fans want Brentford to come up.
Bed wetters will want Barnsley to take a relegation place
Nobody will want to go to Swansea so won’t care.
And everyone else will want Bompey for the lolz.

3 Likes

I’m quite looking forward to the bompey game, got the Becks Blue at the ready :+1::+1:

Brentford for me please. Very decent team, well run and managed.

3 Likes

They seem to deserve it over the season, don’t they. When there’s such a points gap the playoffs look just that little bit more unfair.

1 Like

IF we want their left back perhaps better they dont come up :nerd_face:

Bournemouth getting a solid foothold in this at the moment.

Good to see too that they haven’t forgotten their PL histrionics protocols. :+1::+1: Every time they get breathed on they’re going to ground like they’ve been shot.

3 Likes

Danjuma puts the Cherries ahead after a 4 on 3 Bournemouth break, Bournemouth have started the second half much the better…

1-0 to Bompey on the night, reverse fixture this Saturday at the Brentford Community Stadium.

Not a bad game. I’m backing Brentford to edge it on Saturday though.

1 Like

It’s the hope that kills you

Werner scores…no wait he was offside…

Man United 1-1 Fulham FT
Brighton 3-2 Man City L

Cancelo got sent off in the 10th minute BTW

And Werner scores again, given by goal line technology…but no, he handled the ball…

He would fit in well at Saints … fucking useless infront of goal. How on earth did he cost so much ? Not the best of buys !

1 Like

To be fair, he’s provided a good few assists. Just not much of a finisher himself, he’s like a German Che Adams :smile:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Someone posted some stats on twitter the other day and Che actually has better stats than him…in the Premier league at least…

1 Like

Oh well, if twitter says so… :expressionless::expressionless::unamused:

Shitehawks beat Citeh

1 Like

It was proper Opta stats

Mike Dean at the centre of a penalty debacle…aw fuck it, it’s what he does. Souness says a clear pen to Chelski but Dean awards a free kick to the offender, you couldn’t make it up.