:pl:⚽ Game Week 35 - Other Games - 7th-13th May 2021

Massive amount of games this week, bet the United fans are happy that some of them caused their team to play 3 times this week…

Makes Pep FPL bingo much tougher as well.
FWIW dumped Bamford (1 game) for DCL - 2
Seems Leeds, WHU, Spuds only have 1 game, just wasnt worth trying to play OGS bingo as well

The sky LCFC love in continues.
Ian Darke creams his pants & deafens me as Schmeichel makes a good save from St Maxim

Soyamunchoo howler Willock picks his pocket runs at goal with someone in Sky Box saying ih tou idiot.
And scores
0-1

0-2 unmarked from a corner LCFC imploding again!

Assuming business as usual on Saturday night and same again on Monday night, that will leave us plum last in the table (obvs relegation below). The only glimmer of joy will be that Fulham will be 10 points below us with only 9 available. Pretty shite end to the season as expected

1 Like

Doesn’t feel like they’re going to turn this one around, does it.

1 Like

Maybe some shooting/heading practice

1 Like

They just showed the season table for goals from direct free kicks, prowsey top with 8 followed by maddison with 6 :thinking::smile:

At 0-3 it shows we could have turned them over with 11 players last week
Sigh.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’re not wrong. Just to rub their noses in it, Geordies have just added a fourth.

We want 9, We want 9!!

1 Like

We want 9!

2 Likes

Leicester timewasting now, to avoid further humiliation :thinking::smile:

1 Like

Iateanacho gets me FPL points!
2-4

Looks like I’ll be sharing the lead of this Superbru round at the end of the game. Top predicting lads. :rofl:

1 Like

Good game to start the weekend

Well 12 of us got the Leicester score correct…

1 Like

Could be an entertaining watch at 12:30.
Derby v Sheff Wed to see which “legacy sleeping giant” drops into L1 & potential financial oblivion

Might make a change from Leeds v Spurs

1 Like