:pl:⚽ Game Day 34 - Other Games 1st May - 3rd May

Man Utd v Liverpool has been postponed

Boom!
So my #1 sub automatically replaces my 1 dipper player ie JWP.
Loads points

Oh and

Round of applause for Neville & Carragher et al once again

Windows have been broken at Old Trafford, but it’s ok.

The Glazers are there.

7 Likes

Who would do such a thing?

Ed Woodward.

1 Like

8 Likes

Nicked

2 Likes

…and pillaged :+1::+1::grin:

1 Like

Anyone else hear Souness piling in to the diving cunts “winning” penalties in the modern game today? He was having a right pop while they were filling time before the game was eventually postponed. He ended up saying that even Harry Kane is at it, and he’s the England captain. He seemed genuinely annoyed with the phenomenon and said exactly what I’ve been whinging about, ie that it’s cheating. Micah Richards tried to jump in, saying “no, its not cheating,” Souness blanked him and said “yes it is”, and carried on slagging off the culprits. Fucking fair play to him, that’s one aspect of the game that really grates on me.

8 Likes

What REALLY pisses me off is that it’s easy to spot, even more so now we have VAR.
Basically there is nothing wrong with VAR it’s just replaying what actually happened. What’s failing the system is the interpretation of what happened. There is, like Micah Richard’s acceptance of “the black art” of conning the ref…fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Refs should be thoroughly ashamed as they are in step with Micah Richards and not Graham Souness.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that Sterling isn’t getting away with as many lately. Maybe the refs have finally taken on board what he does, if they have it’s about time.

2 Likes

More bloody Trump supporters!

2 Likes

Apart from the shit analogy, if they did nought, how does change occur? Not going to change their thinking over in their Ivory Tower if everyone simply thinks well, change would be nice. Admittedly, this probably won’t achieve the outcomes they wish but point made hey.

It’s the TWAT squad.

Manchester United fans have invaded the pitch at Old Trafford.

Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial immediately surrendered.

2 Likes

Manchester United fans were protesting because the owners are only interested in the money.

Riots are expected in December, when they find out that Father Christmas is really their dad.

1 Like

The irony is Man Untd supporters think they haven’t won successive Premier League titles as money hasn’t been made available for team strengthening.
Top 6 supporters don’t have a fucking clue on how the rest of the world works. :lou_facepalm_2:

4 Likes

They were happy when they were the richest club and winning every year… not is much now as the Arab owners at City simply ‘sponsor’ the club through their airline avoiding FFP… The fans of those clubs seem to wonder why folks hate those clubs so much… and its because of that self inflated sense of entitlement, that somehow its there right to be richer and thus win things, and fuck a level playing field… They seem to forget, that the essence of sport is competition… they seem not to like it.

3 Likes

Souness said exactly this yesterday.

He asked directly whether the fans would be kicking off to the same extent if they were on course for the title and in the semi finals of the champions league. Relative deprivation to City.

The Utd owners have backed every manager with serious cash and they’ve spent best part of a billion quid. £40m on Van de Beek…

3 Likes