:pl:⚽ Game Day 22 - Other Games - 2nd-4th Feb 2021

All being shown on BT Sport

Arsenal down to 9 men after Luiz sent off at end of first half for a foul in the box, Leno sent off in the second for handling outside the box

Currently

Sheff Utd 2-1 West Brom
Wolves 2-1 Arsenal

And that’s how it finishes :-

Sheff Utd 2-1 West Brom
Wolves 2-1 Arsenal

6 superbru points to @phil

1 Like

Billy Sharp with the winner for Sheff Utd. He’s still banging them in, he’s had some career, fair play to him.

1 Like

Newcastle 1-0 Crystal Palace

Shelvey with the early goal

Newcastle 1-1 Crystal Palace

Palace now 2-1 up…

Turned on just as Jesus headed City 1 up at Burnley. Only 8 more please.

Savage on comms. Over to Fulham.

You should have stayed with it. Sterling just ran into the box and didn’t fall over, that’s a first.

1 Like

So Burnley player takes out Jesus in the box, clear kick, ref doesn’t give a penalty, VAR doesn’t even look at it…
Anyway it’s currently

Burnley 0-2 Man City 77’
Fulham 0-2 Leicester 72’
Leeds 0-0 Everton 1’

Leeds 0-1 Everton, and Mr Barry Sanchez thought our defending was bad, he needs to see a replay of this one…

Everton are lucky that Pickford is injured, the stand-in keeper has made a couple of spectacular saves…

I see Villa are 1 down. Couldn’t Cash get a glove on it?

2 Likes

Brighton are beating Liverpool at Anfield as well…

Jammy goal like, Alzate credited with it but a Liverpool defender tried to clear it, he hit it onto Trossard, who deflected it onto Alzate’s shin which went into the net, might have taken another deflection off of Trossard on the way to the net though…

Now 0-2 as I type. Lindgard!!!

Grealish got 1 back for Villa before Lindgard scored again

Aston Villa 1-3 West Ham

Brighton still 1 up against Liverpool and its not really the rearguard action the taters think…

And that’s it at Anfield, 2 successive home defeats for Liverpool now.

Must be really embarrassing to be a Liverpool fan…

2 Likes

5 games tonight, 5 away wins.

Ffs given our performance last night yet we still beat Liverpool and they lost to Brighton tonight then the bin dippers must be having a worse patch of form than us…

2 Likes

I’m up there tomorrow, in Childwall.

I feel for Klopp, this lack of goals must be concerning but hardly surprising, after losing the goal machines of VVD, Gomez, Matip :grin: