:fulhamfc: Fulham v Saints :saints: (PL)

Its easy to figure out, you’re enjoying the entertainment as a spectacle, I am a tad more realistic in what this means.
We’re losing once again and we’re losing to a relegation rival.
We have such a poor record every game we play we nearly inherit a new record and ones that we don’t want and shouldn’t have.
We have a rudderless, soulless shithouse of a club.

Ok Baz you have all the answers.

Tell us all what needs to be done.

No waffle, keep it comprehensible so we can understand what you are saying.

Fuck. That wasn’t a good result…
jesting aside surely Hughes has to fuck right off now??

Armstrong was good. Would like to see him play with Gabbiadini and Obafemi in front of him.

Surely Chazza is finished though?

2 Likes

Oh btw football IS entertainment- just in case you were under any misapprehension.

Yes, I enjoyed the spectacle- would have been better if I was actually there - I’m sorry about the result @JxgrSaint…well, maybe just a little

:lou_wink:

1 Like

He wasn’t very effective, maybe his future is as an impact goalhanger when needed. Not a first choice in starting lineup.

Oh dear. We are in bags of trouble and I’m not convinced changing the manager will be enough to undo the disarray that is the club right now.

There is huge issues with confidence and belief that we can win games that has gone on so long that a losing mentality has been instilled.

The lack of a solid base at centre half is frankly embarrassing. For the money spent on Vestergaard I expected him to be an upgrade of what we already had. Yet he cannot get a shirt and all 5’5” of Ryan Sessengon is winning headers in our penalty area. Our centre halves always get bullied by big centre forwards so I’m in no way surprised that Mitrovic got a couple.

Yes we often struggle to score goals but make no mistake about it, it is our soft centred defence that should be of greater concern. Not helped by an easily bypassed midfield. We’ve conceded three goals against bottom of the league. Off the back of six defeats in a row. Yes they had a new manager but he isn’t a miracle worker in ten days.

Positives? At least Armstrong has finally arrived.

Luckily we’ve got some nice easy games coming up in December…

At least we have one more point than Derby had when they were relegated…

3 Likes

You see when people say this and reach this point it means they’ve exhausted all other options and their view held was misplaced or wrong.

My view all along was we need a cohesive plan and one that involved buying 30 year old plus known quality with little sell on value (Milner at Liverpool for example) but oh no we had the black fucking box and Les to continually buy and sell our best players, I don’t need to tell this plan is shortsighted, hopeful and arrogant.
How many football people are at the club and make decisions on policy?

We’re an arrogant, gloating rotten club heading in the wrong direction and the only way it’ll change WITHOUT receivership is a large buyer coming in and reappointing from top to bottom.

Can you see that happening?
How is Gao going to get his £200 million back?

1 Like

When people use the football is something else you know its deflection, another difference between the North and South as well.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Could someone translate please?

We should wait and see if it was the officials fault first and/or bad luck before we do anything hasty…

What was bad luck is that if we were in front in the last few moments and our opponents shot from outside the box, the shot would go in after a deflection, not straight to the f’kin keeper

Why? If you believe in luck I’d fuck off a Jonah el pronto, Hughes by that definition is the biggest Jonah to hit town since time began…

That’ll be Hughes done. Hopefully he will take that shit cunt Hoedt with him.

And fucking Cedric while he’s at it.

All are welcome in Bazza’s tent.

I was thinking the same, I know our defence is fragile but the last couple of games the luck has been running with the opposition.

Their 3rd, Sessignon went up for a header, it skimmed of his head to land at Mirovic’s feet, he just lashed out instinctively and hit a sweet shot past McCartheif (I miss @Bearsy rip).

We don’t seem to be getting the lucky bounces and deflections at the moment.

1 Like

I agree to an extent but what you seemingly fail to acknowledge Baz is that you cannot keep players when they have been aggressively tapped up, come out publicly saying they want to go to Liverpool (more often than not) and no longer have any interest in playing for us. Lovren, Lallana, VVD. All acted like complete cunts. The club tried to make a stand with VVD but he was a waste of space afterwards so they got rid before I’d even finished my Christmas dinner.

The problem is these assets have egos, ambitions, bank accounts, friends, families and are not inanimate objects who don’t give a fuck who owns them.

You cannot beat the club up too much for that. If you want to have a go and call them arrogant then fine but for me their arrogance is in not believing they need to spend bigger money than they were 4 or 5 years ago and relying on unearthing gems. Something that has well and truly dried up and is no secret anymore. They’ve spent badly and focused on beefing up a squad rather than spending more on individuals and improving the first team. The youth set up used to pad out our squad but then we qualified for Europe and seemingly focused on buying quantity rather than quality.

I agree we could do a lot worse than having an experienced spine with younger hungrier flare players around them. We have the second youngest squad in the league and clearly there’s fuck all leadership in that side.

No getting away from the fact that we also have a lot of bang average players, all out of form and devoid of confidence at the same time.

No simple fixes for me unless they can identify a new Pochettino type to arrive with a distinguished plan and whip these lot in to shape and put an arm around those who need it. Unfortunately there aren’t any about so we may as well accept that Big Fat Sam is about as good as we are going to get.

2 Likes