:fulhamfc: Fulham v Saints :saints: (PL)

Not sure Bob, I’ll take a look…

1 Like

Not possible it seems.

Once you know what you’re looking for it’s actually quite simple.

Oct 17 - The seventeenth of October this year.
Oct '17 - some time during October 2017.

1 Like

Yay proper football is back, and I use the term proper very loosely in our case. 2-0 to Saints, let’s have some goals from midfield, ummmm… Redmond and Romeu why the fuck not eh?

Feeling like we can’t lose. 4-1 saints. You can quote me on that!

1 Like

Overly optimistic maybe, but I’ll go for a 1:2 win to us. Only because I won’t be there :lou_sad:

Ings doubtful, Bertrand suspended, Fulhams first game under their new manager when the players will all be trying to impress. We will do well to get anything out of this one.

1 Like

Jay Rodriguez scored his ninth of the season last night to put WBA second in the Championship. Saints have scored eight between them all season. I always thought we should have persevered with him.

1 Like

Yeah never got a run of games under Puel even when he was scoring which was such a shame, always loved his shoot on sight attitude whatever the range.

Oh God, you lot have gone full confidence again…
3-0 to FFC FFS

1 Like

https://twitter.com/tiff_tv/status/1066262836786225153

Shame Gallagher is crocked.

1 Like

The good news about today is Hughes will be gone tomorrow.

Never have we had such a poor manager with such a poor record.

The squad as a whole as well is shite.

The good news about today is that it is the 5 year anniversary since this legendary #win photo for Dubai Saints.

Still gets love from #globalsfc even to this day. And despite all those yoof types in our krew (who were single back then) who was it that had to go and chat up the egg chaser cheer-leaders to get them to join us? In front of the future Mrs D_P? yeah, not bloody Eric obviously

4-4-1-1

What one of those players can consistently get behind a cross the ball for Austin?

Written us off even before a ball has been kicked?

:lou_facepalm_2:

Nice to meet jxgrsaint! Kid goats first comment on seeing craven cottage::“why is it so small?”

1 Like

Because Fulhams team and manager are better than ours, look at that team compared to ours.

Unlucky Gabbiadini. Playing well.