Fulham FC V Southampton FC a BTripz Respite for the FA Cup

Bloody Disney Christmas films and there cutesy characters.

Lawro :lou_facepalm_2:

The alarm bells must be ringing at Southampton with their poor run continuing - they have not won any of their past nine matches and I am backing Fulham to cause an upset in that tie.

The Cottagers play some nice football and their recent results have given them some momentum too.

2 Likes

Point me in the direction of your equally amusing post and I will upvote the shit out of it!

:cool:

2 Likes

Mrs C_S says the bookies odds are moving in favour of Fulham.

Iā€™ll take me boots along just in case we need a hand in the 2nd half.

Yeah, weā€™re struggling a bit at the moment. Shit results, shit performances, capitulation, few goals, plummeting down the league. New owners, just sold our best player, no incomings we know of.

Fans unhappy with the team, the board and the current situation are all over social media calling for the manager to be sacked, the chairman to shut the fuck up and for Les Reed to be arrested for crimes against humanity.

So Iā€™ll see a few of you tomorrow at Fulham.

Along with over 5000 other Saints fans.

Cheering them on.

Come On You Saints.

8 Likes

We are screwed.

Bein Sports have picked us as their main game across ME & Asia

Full studio build up. Trip to Barasti.

Doomed

Weee I can watch it at home a win I say a win :lou_lol:

Slight update.

We are on Bein HD1 not 11. (They have Exeter v West Brom)

But means PS can watch and most streams should carry it.

Not sure that is something to celebrate thoughā€¦

Need to win this but could do with giving the Nippers some game time or at least bench time

Bedarnek starts 3 cbs

Against Fulham parking the bus

Iā€™m going home sod the pub

Apparently Stephens is out on the right so donā€™t think itā€™s 3 full backs!!

And are you saying Fulham are parking the bus or ā€œAgainst Fulham, parking the bus!!ā€??

2 Likes

I was unerring

And slatherimg

1st Ale for 4 weeks now going down

1 Like

Looks about as strong a team as we could put out. That pleases me.

Spot the goat! Front row. To the left of the goal looking from the penalty spot. Prizes may be awarded.

Ok ive moved. Shit view.

Better than my view. Iā€™ve been ejected for having a hip flask with alcohol in it(as if there would be anything else in it). Donā€™t they understand, all they have done is make me now drink more.

What a stupid policy :lou_sad:

Oh well, back to the pub :lou_smiley:

3 Likes

Ward-Prowseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And then he overhits a cross :lou_facepalm_2:

Boufal almost scores with a lovely bit of skill and a near post shot. Might have better placed to passa cross the box though!!

Gooooalllll