šŸŽ Formula 1 - 2021

Remember when a nation was willing boring Nigel Mansell to win?

Iā€™d like Max to win this year. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only Brit with that desire.

If youā€™ve attracted the attention of Spitting Image, youā€™ve fucked up.

Iā€™d like Max to win, I donā€™t want Red Bull to win, conflictedā€¦

I understand that but I couldnā€™t vote for an idiot that thinks because he is vegan his dog has to be too

Is this part of some ridiculous sexual fantasy where Christian Horner becomes bankrupt and Ginger Spice becomes your concubine?

1 Like

Ooh. That one works.

Meanwhile, no mention anywhere obvious that Lewis has set up a Foundation with a Ā£20m injection into the fund as that doesnā€™t fit the narrative

Its on the BBCā€¦ but note ā€˜pledgeā€™ is not same as ā€˜donatedā€™ - he will be able to right that off against his tax anywayā€¦ oh wait he does not pay anyā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve missed 1 race since Covid started.
Todayā€™s.
FFS.

1 Like

Donā€™t fret

Only one of the best races of the season. ā€œInstant classicā€ I think they are describing it as

:joy:

Would have seen it IF Mobdro & LiveNet.tv hadnā€™t been deleted from existence on Android.

BBC Text tried to keep up but was obviously carnage!

1 Like

George Russell :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
2nd on Grid! Incredible

1 Like

Wet & windy at Spa.
Perez crashes just going to the grid & is out the race already.
Could be carnage

Would be if they actually start it.

Iā€™m sure Kevin on FB is full Gammon right now. Their proffesinills innit scares of bit a water

But it was insane even going out for the warm up lap

Weather may be OK by 1805 local time!

After 2 laps behind the safety car the race is abandoned and half points are awarded. Verstappen 1st, Russell 2nd, Hamilton 3rdā€¦

So they dont have to refund the spectators tickets.
Fair play by Lewis for calling them out on it

2 Likes

Hamilton is going to be well and truly irked by thisā€¦

1 Like

About time, heā€™s had little competition since Nico left, when he often benefitted from Rosbergā€™s dodgy reliabilityā€¦ Hamilton is a great driver, but not as good as his stats or he would lead you to believe, because he has never had a shitty car or had consistent challenge from within the team.

2 Likes

Well heā€™s going to have to lump it.

New contract signed in July 2021 keeping him there for another two seasons. Swimming in money. Travelling the world. Having actual competition within the team. Hard life init.

3 Likes