Football Manager 2017 - Release date & a 20% discount

I like Football Manager - I buy the new version every year and have just pre-ordered the new one (for a very reasonable 27.99 on Steam with my 20% discount) off the back of reading this thread and look forward to MLG’s yearly update on the new features.

However, I feel that this may be too positive for this thread. Instead i’ve decided to tell MLG to go and wank himself off in a closet with a sock in his mouth.

7 Likes

I’ve got all of them, but Steam tells its own story.

The later ones don’t have as many hours logged to them.

Genuinely want to see a decent football game that follows a club from birth in the late 19th century through to the Premier League era.

MLG wears socks?!

I also purchased it for the discount on Steam. To provide the necessary negatively, I will say that I would haved thanked MLG for pointing this out, but when I opened Steam, the offer appeared without any prompting so it turns out I did not need the notice.

Also, if I have another question for MLG may I ask it on this thread?

1 Like

You need to up your negativity Redslo.

I have it on good authority thay MLG thinks you’re a pompous, pedantic and overly verbose twat*.

*ironically**

**As it’s a well known fact that americans don’t understand irony, don’t be afraid to ask WTF I’m going on about.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Burp

MLG wears socks?!

Meeting Turkish for a drink…

2 Likes

Up your own negativity.

2 Likes