:kneejerk: First thing lets get Cahill in

I was led by an Adam Blackmoe tweet a while ago tbh

lol. I knew that would work. All good with the rest though?

What would work?

Southampton

• Southampton are aiming to avoid a third consecutive defeat.
  • They have conceded 21 away league goals this season - only Fulham, with 24, have let in more_.**
    *** Sai**nts are winless in 15 Premier League away fixtures against the teams who finished in the top six of the table last season (D3, L12).
  • They have gone 10 league games without a clean sheet, the longest current run in the top flight.
  • Southampton have lost 15 points from a winning position this season, five more than any other team. They have not earned a point after falling behind.

Regardless, you should really add the disclaimer:

“Past performance is not indicative of future results”

Unless you can see the future of course.

1 Like

Would rather a continental special of Ralph H’s choosing. No doubting Cahill is on paper, a better and more experienced option than anyone we’ve got competing for a spot at the moment. As @Barry-Sanchez’s Red Lord Bill Shankly said, “football isn’t played on paper”.

What would Cahill be coming to Southampton to achieve?

I feel like a stats monster import would have a clearer motivation, whether we as fans like that or not, and we’ve got a manager that might not only know who they are, but could be able to use his reputation to get them here when we normally wouldn’t.

3 Likes

Reed got lucky with Koemans knowledge of the European market, does Hasenhuttl know the market well? You’d have thought he was hired with this in mind and for this window, the flipside is he is blooding in youngsters for the firesale if we go down.

And they’re your 2nd side Pap not mine, couldn’t give a shite about them.

That’s your answer for everything Baz, ‘if we do something good it’s purely down to luck, if we do something shit it’s because we’re shit.’

Thats not true I love the way we’ve given money to other clubs to help them to operate, our donations made me warm and fuzzy inside.

First, that’s a big step down from Closet Red.

Second, second side? That sounds like something Portsmouth fans do when their team is utter codwank and they deck their kids out in the Arsenal to go watch a real team.

Do you have a second side, Barry?

No.

I have a Second side and its

Blackfield and Langley

any Watersider will know it, best side between Southampton and Bournemouth.

Nah, Hythe & Dibden FC

https://www.hythedibdenfc.co.uk/

Non league love ins are fine.

I’d even turn a blind eye to a Southampton exile watching League football, on the condition they’d be supporting Saints in any cup tie.

It’s those johnnies down the road taking their kids to Arsenal cup finals dressed in red and fucking white I can’t stand.