:fifa_logo: 🏆 FIFA Women's World Cup - Australia and New Zealand 2023

Another gem set up by James 1on1 keeper howler
5-1

I’m somewhat trouble by the terminology used by one of the punditary team concerning the gentler sex. She said it was good to see one of the ladies “busting a gut” to win a ball.

May I suggest “bursting an ovary” is more acceptable.

2 Likes

And a 6th.
But maybe not prob offside

Lets fsce it nobody is gonna buy the Party’s 2023 Tractor Driving hero of the revolution Calendar if it stars the Chinese players.

Goal stands

1 Like

The Reggae Girls!

2 Likes

The celebrations at the end were great.

And also the best part of the game to watch

I was fortunate enough to not see it.

I work with a Columbian girl*.

When I mentioned Vanegas (scored the winner against Germany) she burst into tears.

1 Like

Another cracking day at the WWC!

Gutted for me about Germany. I went to see the semi (calling@scotty) between France and Germany at Milton Keynes. Lena Oberdorf for Germany was unbelievable. Totally dominated the midfield.

She looked like a really old head but she was a kid. Brilliant performance but also brilliant the Germans have gone out.

We all know about Portugal hitting the post very late on against USA? That would have been the colonials out of it.

Well the Spanish Senorita’s hammered the Swiss Cows Belles 1-5 and scored the best own goal I have seen in a long time.

1 Like

USA gone!

Wide open now.

1 Like

They should have spent more time training and less time holding protests

1 Like

At least they are well paid.

Was it better than that Sunderland defender who sliced that clearance into his own net from outside the box??

1 Like

Must say, haven’t caught an awful lot of the tournament. Now we are in the best league in the world, the streaming service that is carrying the FWWC doesn’t show EFL, thus I no longer subscribe.

Tha Matildas are now in with a massive opportunity, akin to your women doing the business in the Euro’s but for the World Cup! If you lot and my lot meet in the semi’s, we should do one of those charity bet thingies??

2 Likes

She passed it from about 30 yards straight passed the keeper into the net.
Keeper chased it but could not catch it up.

Close tie!

That Aussie grass on the pitches! Speedy

Rules rewritten by the ref to deny England a pen. Seems a blatant heave-ho in the back is allowed in the women’s game.

And then Lauren James sent off for a blatant stamp

Yep at least the ref finally got that right after a review.

This is going to go to penalties, Shirley?