Feminism

Un unfair one Sog, male virginity is much less coveted for some reason, if I could sell my virginity I would but who wants to pay 3m for sex with a lad who doesn’t know what to do with what meagre gifts he has to offer?

6 Likes

**COULD HAVE SOLD**

that’s what I meant to say, ‘could have sold’, when I was much younger…

9 Likes

Fuck me, where is she going to travel to? The Moon?

2 Likes

Damn. Was just about to bid £3.55.

2 Likes

I’ve just looked up the story. She’s nothing special, like. Certainly not $3m worth of spare. Even if i had $3m to spunk away, i think i’d rather buy a Best of Mayfair and knock one out.

Fatso has already PM’d me an offer that is in excess of that. In fact he PM’s me offers on a weekly basis. Although I’m not sure if he is offering to pay or I am meant to cough up :blush:

2 Likes

Fuck that… surely black Friday means a bargain is to be found? 80p

You’ll be coughing something up young man, don’t worry about that.

1 Like

There are a couple problems with 19 year old men floggin their virginity.

First, who is going to admit publicly / in front of their mates that they are virgins

Second, what you would be selling is hardly in mint condition - It will have had at least six years of regular abuse by that point

1 Like

I was a virgin when I was 19. Most people I met were quite impressed with my lack of embarrassment about it (mind you, I think that well over 1/3rd of the male population are virgins at that age and just lie about it).

“…Second, what you would be selling is hardly in mint condition - It will have had at least six years of regular abuse by that point”

I’d rather describe it as regularly polished and honed to perfection @cb-saint

3 Likes

“One careful owner”

3 Likes

'‘Regularly serviced, small but economical, 1000/spg’

2 Likes

A lot harder for a spotty male to lose his cherry than a spotty female Mr T.

aka mrs bear

2 Likes

Indian Mr T (no spots).

If I say Mr T Ka would that be frowned upon? Asking for a friend. If offensive, sorry Sarge.

4 Likes

Is his stage name 30 rupee?

1 Like

No, it’s Mr. T Ka.

His real name is Clive.

Well, that was spectacularly misjudged :lou_facepalm_2:

Apology after ‘sexist’ awards ceremony features showgirls in hotpants

At a digital entrepreneurs event. If you want to impress a load of leery, boozed-up, middle-aged men then great. If you want to appeal to serious young men and women who see this as a reward for efforts in adding value and furthering their career, maybe not so great.

1 Like

I wonder what the future holds for Pretty Girls. Seems a bit bleak. I mean, I spose the ones with Talent & Skills will be ok, but what about the rest of them? No more highly paid acting, modelling, dancing & pr gigs for you! You’re gonna have to join the minimum wage treadmill with the rest of us rip.