Farage to be Ambassador to the US

Silver lining?

We get to upgrade “Farage in a garage” to “Arsehole in a carhole”.

Downing Street says there’s no vacancy.

Nigel Farage has accused Downing Street of putting its dislike for him ahead of the national interest, after aides to the Prime Minister dismissed out of hand a call from Donald Trump for him to be made the UK’s ambassador to the United States.

The interim Ukip leader said it was time for Number 10 to recognise that “the world has changed”, as he claimed he was “in a good position, with the President-elect’s support, to help”.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/farage-hits-out-after-downing-street-dismisses-trump-backing-for-ambassador-role-35235122.html

Top trolling from The Donald

2 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

Hey Donald where’s your trouser’s

1 Like

Sounding desparate Nigel -

Just going to pull the pin out of this and step back.

Does anyone think this might be a good idea? Whatever you think of the twats, they seem to get on well. The present ambassador, Sir Kim Darroch only started in 2016, has a girl’s name and stands with the poise of an emperor penguin.

I know some will point to his 30 year diplomatic career and all that, but that was in a time of vaguely reasonable people, pre-Brexit.

His gov bio starts with:-

Kim’s diplomatic career spans three decades and has been primarily focussed on national security issues and European Union policy.

Is Nige really going to do a poorer job?

I think you’ve given Nigel Farage enough support for one year - the dust hasn’t cleared from that first bombshell yet.

Oh aye. He calls me every day telling me about how our UKIPocalypse thread was instrumental in returning him to South Thanet :lou_sunglasses:

Originally posted by @pap

Does anyone think this might be a good idea? Whatever you think of the twats, they seem to get on well. The present ambassador, Sir Kim Darroch only started in 2016, has a girl’s name and stands with the poise of an emperor penguin.

I know some will point to his 30 year diplomatic career and all that, but that was in a time of vaguely reasonable people, pre-Brexit.

Kim’s diplomatic career spans three decades and has been primarily focussed on national security issues and European Union policy.

Simply, Yes.

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Originally posted by @pap

Simply, Yes.

That is “he will do a crap job”, not “it is a good idea”

For someone who was going to stand down and get his life back, he seems to be doing a pretty shitty job at that. If Donald thinks he is so great, perhaps he could put him in charge of building The Great Wall Of Mexico?

If the supposed leader of the free World wants him as an ambassador to his Nation well sure it has problems but it wouldn’t be the first time we followed US orders and actually compared to the past its mild, I actually think its not right and fair as we already have one but we could explain in diplomatic terms and I certainly see now problem with Farage acting as a conduit between administrations, the fact is this is another kick in the balls to the tories, remainers, liberals and NU Labour.

The only show in town is Trump, Farage, populist reactionary politics and Brexit.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

The only show in town is Trump, Farage, populist reactionary politics and Brexit.

And Trolling.

I tried it once, thats enough for me.

That wasn’t trolling that was a fact.

About as much as your list of Derby’s superclubs

I’d heard the accusations before but I’d never seen the actual detail…

LBC contract not being renewed

Tbh they no longer need him.
They can just read half of Twitter out each day

I’ve always felt this below the belt.

I was a homophobic little prick at 17. I’d never want those views representing me as an adult.

1 Like