:pl: ⚽ Fantasy Premier League '23/24

Cough
Salah

18 pt could be a new low for me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
At least you were average…

No Haaland no worries brings my bench into play and Loadsa points

♫ Tiocfaidh ár lá, sing up the RA! Tokyo Saint is going to win the league (again!).

Yep Salah was my vice captain. Scored 26 out of my 52 total. Rest of the midfield and attack was shite

1 Like

Gameweek 16 - @Tokyo-Saint Back on Form??

Has @Tokyo-Saint suddenly become bothered again, especially with his slow drip, drip, drip of catching up with @WorzelScummage. @Tokyo-Saint rolls in a 60 pointer this week. Lucky to have Salah as his Vice with Haaland injured.

2nd Bottom this week is @TheMightyOstrich with 36 points and Son on his bench, ouch

Bottom with 25 points was @Saffasaint whose squad looks threadbare to say the least.

2 Likes

Jeez
Carnage finding a side for this next weekend.
Suspensions and injuries, lucky I had 2 free transfers but still struggling

And its over!

1 Like

Best of luck to Tom Lockyer
But i really needed the 6 points Solanki had got me he subs out for Gusto who got me 1 point.
Ffs

Bugger

https://x.com/OfficialFPL/status/1737529546331537834?s=20

Something I’ll never see again

Don’t forget!
Update deadline is 18:00 tonight

Oh.
Wait.
My bad

I declared the league over 23rd December Phil.

1 Like

My yesterday wents something like

17.50 - it’s Ok , I don’t need to bother with the team until the 30th

17.54 - fuck - it is the 30th

17.55 - harnessing my inner Ed Woodward I make a last minute panic transfer

18.00 - following the Ed Woodward theme I realise i have probably fucked it and will spend next weeks transfer trying to undo the mess

21.19 - swear long and hard as Taiwo Awoniyi scored in the 89th minute and my arsenal defence drop 12 points

My best day for weeks. I got over 20 points for a change and into the 100,000’s
Late late ones from my Arsenal midfield & Ollie Watkins.

I learnt NOT to have 3 Arsenal defenders some weeks ago when they became shit

Trying to find 11 players to pick for this week using a free hot with only 8 teams playing this weekend

:scream: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Lightweight. Doing the same but have already used my Free Hit :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Haven’t done an update on Points for a while but it looks like @Tokyo-Saint’s prediction

is coming true, 138 points clear at the top of the league, can anyone catch him?

Since my last update it would appear that I have slipped down the league, @Saffasaint seems to have shot up the league, and @TheMightyOstrich appears to have been worse than me.

Oh well, it’s all for fun

Nope, killed it.

https://x.com/Ankaman616/status/1768681931120558573?s=20