šŸ† FA Cup Qtr Final 2021 :bournemouthfc: Bournemouth v Saints :saints: (Live on :bt_sport: Sport)

Sheffield United would be nice.

As Man Utd are playing Leicester in their QF, I think the chances of that are fairly slimā€¦

2 Likes

Have you not learned?
Anytime I get excited or forecast a Saints winā€¦

Dont worry, well get Citeh in the semi.

Meanwhile

2 Likes

I was out while the match was on doing some tutoring so couldnā€™t watch or listenā€¦ for those who wanted us to win, youā€™re welcome. For those who wanted us to lose, Iā€™m sorry (sort of)!

Sounds like we played well though, so happy times.

6 Likes

What are odds Man U and MC kept apart in semisā€¦ ā€˜because its the final ā€˜everyoneā€™ wantsā€™ā€¦ cuntsā€¦

maybe wait til they are past the quarter finals before making that prediction :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

The previous time England Rugby lost to Ireland, Scotland and Wales, in the same Championship, was in 1976.

Just saying.

8 Likes

One downā€¦ :rage:

1 Like

Ok, I am going for Chelsea in the semi and then revenge on United for the 9-0 in the final.

1 Like

ā€¦or Leicester for the same. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Winner of this one then

Avoided Citeh.

Happy with that.

2 Likes

I think I would prefer Leicester

2 Likes

ā€œNo disrespect to Southampton, butā€¦ā€

Fuckin biased media :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Puts money on 9-0.

3 Likes

Weā€™re not going to score 9.:unamused:

3 Likes

Puts money on 8-0 :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

I think Iā€™d prefer Chelsea in the final, canā€™t see them getting past Citeh though.

Utd have got a Europa League game on the previous Thursday. Unfortunately, its at home against that TV station, so they will probably have won it after the away leg.