🏆 FA Cup 4th Round :saints: Southampton v Arsenal :arsenalfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Sport 1)

:saints: v :arsenalfc:

After a comprehensive beating of Shrewsbury Town in the last round next up are Arsenal

• :saints: still have an injury list the length of Ralph’s arm, however the kids step up to the plate and outplay :arsenalfc:, :saints: to win
  • :arsenalfc: are too much for a ravaged and injury depleted :saints: squad, :arsenalfc: bully :saints: and win at a canter
  • :saints: win in extra time
  • :arsenalfc: win in extra time
  • :saints: win a penalty shootout
  • :arsenalfc: win a penalty shootout

0 voters

Team selection will be interesting. Obviously depends on injuries, and I doubt Ralph will take any risks.

I’m guessing

Forster
Walker-Peters Stephens Bednarek Vokins
JWP Diallo
Walcott Armstrong
Adams N’Lundulu

With whoever’s fit plus youth on the bench. There’s a case for McCarthy in goal if we’re serious about going all out for a win, but Forster needs game time.

1 Like

Think that’ll be pretty close. Might start with Ings though.

2 Likes

…if we haven’t flogged him.

5 Likes

… .within an inch of his life, for considering a move? Maybe a little harsh

3 Likes

Surely Bertie will play?

Yes, probably. I was thinking it’s the game he’s suspended, but that’s obviously wrong. But could give Vokins a bit more game time before the league game he has to play.

Why take the risk?
Hes not played much, had a full 90 minutes we need him or we have Valery/JWP at left back in the chase for Danny’s UCL spot

Poll added to the OP…

1 Like

Don’t mess around. Play the strongest team and go for it. Worry about the league game afterwards. Ings and Bertie to start.

2 Likes

Indeed.

6 Likes

Happy with that team

1 Like

Exactly as I thought. Just for once.

Game on!

in other team news whose up for the Arse?

Astro have just changed the channel to Supersport 1 from 4 so I can now watch it about 1 minute ahead of you lot in Europe.

“Get in you beauties” is ready to rock and roll

2 Likes

In what version of any reality was it a good idea to open a bottle of Lidl’s cheapest Chianti after dinner, a bottle of Langeudoc & a couple of Vodkas.
Ouch. Now I have to focus on the TV to try and watch the game?
Bacon Sarnies haven’t been much help either.
Cvnts

1 Like

Betfair have seen the teams and are already offering me a profit :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like