🏆 FA Cup 4th Round - :saints: Saints v Tottenham :tottenhamfc:

My prediction of a late winner is on :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

4 minutes…

Free kick to spurs. Central. About 30 yrds out. 92nd minute.

Free Kick…relax it went over the bar. :lou_lol:

Technically it was wide…and over the bar.

I brought him into my fantasy team 3 games ago (including this one) - two blanks and rested for the other match. I may have cursed him.

Sounds like Fatso.

2 Likes

Finished 1-1

Bearing in mind we’re better away from home, that’s a decent result.

4 Likes

Well do us a favour and take him out, please.

1 Like

Fuck you spurs

1 Like

Must be a contagious virus. Seems Ings has turned into Shane Long.
Odds on him not scoring again all season?

1 Like

Thx.
Got home on 67 minutes stream time. 74 mins game time!

1 Like

Calm yourself. If Ings and Redmond were consistently brilliant (granted, Ings is mostly) we would never hang onto them.

2 Likes

A bit sloppy with our passing today and Ings missed at least 2 excellent chances. Thought we were worth at least a draw though. Nice to see that José has sucked the last remaining ounce of joy from Tottenham’s play.

7 Likes

Enjoyed the change of scene in the Kingsland too.

Armed with thermos and rug??

1 Like

I was in the Kingsland and it was the dullest fucking experience - sat down throughout, mainly in silence, with another fat bloke taking up half my seat.
My watch even said Let’s Move during the second half.
That trivia aside, what a shocking ref - no yellow cards for Spurs, then a foul by Delle and a handball in their box.
Delle struggles to control a bag of mortar, Son is the worst example of a forward defending since Fred West appointed Emile Heskey as his QC, and Spurs are a hoofball shadow of the Poch side.
Mourinho has them playing in a style of Wimbledon from circa 1988 - and Toby looks petrified of the ball - their back four make Bournemouth’s attempts at playing it out from the back look like Brazil in 1970, they’re as jumpy as fuck.
It takes a special one to inherit a squad with so much quality in it and make them look like West Ham on a bad day.
And once again, why do we have to break up our main vocal support area and present it to the opposition? Is that Rupert’s fault?
Sorry, Sir Rupert, of Upper Fucking Twatville.

8 Likes

Game highlights below the main video.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :soccer: :trophy: FA Cup 4th round other games