🏆 FA Cup 4th Round Replay - :tottenhamfc: Tottenham v Saints :saints: (Live on BT Sport 1)

Thought they did stripped down full on cavity searches to visiting supporters at whatever poxy name they’ve given to the new ground?

Is there an extra cost involved?
Nice freebie if not :roll_eyes:

Think it’s known as the “still waiting for a sponsor stadium”.

Anyone know how many of our allocation we have sold?

I thought we sold out?

Just checked, you are correct :+1:

1 Like

Plans gone to shit. Blizzards. Town is gridlocked. Having to take a Corporate Conf Call in a BBQ Restaurant belting out Folk music.
So expect nothing from Saints but have to say the dinner invite from 5 cute Hen Party members may ease the pain

Oh and it is cold fvcking cold so none of that stuff, they fell off hours ago.

You do know that the game is not until tomorrow night? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Ah.
Shit.
That’s why I couldn’t find team news on Twitter.
:lou_facepalm_2:

6 Likes

In my defence, since moving digs Thursday, I’ve been on the road every day and today just fell to ratshit.
Light dinner with the girls (€90 inc their drinks & my Coke) brought down to earth by having to dig the van out of the car park.
Wed lose Eric in the snow here without his Cubans on!

Off to Val Thorens in a month’s time … plenty of snow there for me to get lost in -
Val Thorens Upper Slopes 265cm. Resort Level 197cm … with another 54cm due over the next few days!! Forget The Cubans, a set of step ladders on skis more like it!!
Meanwhile closer to home, been back nearly a year and barely seen any frost let alone snow here, but I had a bizarre dream that tonight’s game got called off due to snow :crazy_face:

1 Like

Grrr. Ticket office shenanigans means @SO5-4BW and I are currently at Spurs rather than the pub :rage:

Any idea where Saints fans are drinking? I’m currently trekking over from Seven Sisterd

Pembury, by Hackney Downes station. You missed it!

Yes, just leaving there now.

I guess our loanee isn’t eligible.

Strong side

Even if he’d been signed before the home match, he couldn’t play against his own side. At least their goal scoring newbie on Sunday is also not able to play.
No Kane. No Erikson and Smelly Back Alley on subs bench. COYS you can beat this shit.

3 Likes

Fuck…jammy cunts.

OG…going wide.

Jack Stephens. ‘Watching’ by BBC text service at the moment so didn’t see it.

Was it a howler or was he unlucky?

Not a howler just unlucky.

Ings just hit the bar again…need a bit of luck.