FA Cup 3rd round - Saints vs Crystal Palace - match thread

Looks like Mane is trying his best to get sent off 3 fouls and a handball in the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half! Call my cynical… But.

:lou_angry:

Here he comes. Trip trap…

1 Like

What are you on about? Whats trolling aboutus being shite, if truth be known I have just put a double on Arsenal and Palace so was looking up the odds, I know we shite at themoment so I might as well get some money out of it.

Dam… But we were the better team until we scored, then we just started kicking them! Plenty of time, but at best a reply I think.

Barry Darling… you only score 3/10 for this trolling as you were rumbled early. A genuine post would involve telling everyone ‘we are shite’ once and then entering a discussion on that with those that also think we are shite …and this can of course lead to diasgreements as there are no doubt various levels of shit, but you have simply repeated the same sentence on many occasions… on many threads…

So you see Bazza, dearboy, we now know your opinion, so no need to repeat it at every opportunity to get a wee bite… as we no longer consider it our opinion, but the the symtom of a troll… a nasty irritation, like a bad itch on on the arse… and I am not talking cheek…

…Well Eastleigh are winning…

I win £45 for no thinking involved, put a £5 on the draw at 5.5/1 as a back up, £12 profit or £35 with absolutely no effort at all, we are that predictable, this team as most modern Saints teams are a bunch of hairdressers who fanny around with the ball but dont actually do anything with it, soft underbelly.

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

You can always spot a troll on forums, they pop up as soon as things go wrong. When things get a little better, NO posts. If we go behind they will be back.

Lit still gets me that more members posts as soon as we go behind, rather than when we take the lead or get level.

Steange breeds.

What are you on about? Whats trolling aboutus being shite, if truth be known I have just put a double on Arsenal and Palace so was looking up the odds, I know we shite at themoment so I might as well get some money out of it.

Barry Darling… you only score 3/10 for this trolling as you were rumbled early. A genuine post would involve telling everyone ‘we are shite’ once and then entering a discussion on that with those that also think we are shite …and this can of course lead to diasgreements as there are no doubt various levels of shithe same sentence on many occasions… on many threads…

You see Bazza, we now know your opinion, so no need to repeat it at every opportunity to get a wee bite… as we no longer consider it our opinion, but the the symtom of a troll… a nasty irritation, like a bad itch on on the arse… and I am not talking cheek…

Its only trolling if it is rubbish, we are shite simple as , no trolling here son simple facts.

Come on Saints!!! Skates and Eastleigh are looking to both be in the hat for the 4th round.

… no its trolling because its repeated adinfintum… or you need to learn that whinging about like a girl means its loses its effectiveness…dear boy

Well I have £50 in the sky rocket for 3 clicks, nice little bunsen I’d say.

In Barry’s defence, i don’t think he is trolling this thread. And he is not that wide of the mark. What’s that? 8 losses in the last 10? Better managers have been knobbed off for less.

On the plus side I have been working on a triptych and now have the third panel sorted. I am using the working title of ‘whistling in the wind-a tale of staggering incompetence’ though I think I’ll go for the more snappy ‘Black Clad Cunts’.

Lee Mason’s bald empty head will compliment Friend and Moss nicely.

2 Likes

What the fuck has happened to us recently?

WLLLDLLWLL

Not good enough.

They wont have it Goats, I am trolling and thats all there is to it, I am the verbal punch bag on here and they simply need to let off steam after their and my team has lost, I am honest and have said for a while we are shite and players wnat away or are playing like that, they certainly have done nothing to prove otherwise.

We are poor and in relegation form, thats not trolling thats the reality of the situation, people can close their ears and eyes (they do on many things human nature to turn away and not see things you dont agree with or dont want to agree with) but we are in the shite, people like Klopp as he is honest and we need a bit more of that from Koeman on the performnace and structure of the team he sets out, its bollocks and he should say so, its takes a man/lady to say you fucked up and the players did also, easy to sit behind a ref or poor decisions as excuses but that shite wont wash with me.

8/10 lost and that doesnt lie or can be hidden, its a fact and its a shit one.

Where did that Arsenal performance come from? No bloody consistency.

Its losts somewhere in the 8 games lost out of 10, that game was 2 weeks ago and 4 games ago, you could say we are consistently shite.

Manè was piss poor again today. Targett not up to speed and nowhere near the level of Bertrand.

Quiet games for Long and Davis.

Thought Martina did ok and Clasie and Romeu continue to impress (which is handy because I think they’ll be our starting midfield pair next year)

Double VD looked our best defender and attacker today.

Did Juanmi touch the ball?

We (and I’m talking Koeman here) showed Palace way too much respect. I thought they were very ordinary but we gave them every opportunity to go at us. We should be scaring the holy fuck out of teams like Palace.

Tactically disappointing and an about par performance.

I think Barry is a lttle too cheery.

1 Like

Boy who cried wolf

1 Like