šŸ† āš½ FA Cup 3rd Rd 2023 - :crystalpalacefc: Crystal Palace v Saints :saints:

Donā€™t know why but Iā€™ve added a poll to the OP.

Tbf if we donā€™t turn up they can only do us for a 5-0

Iā€™ll take that

Sutton :-

I am almost at the stage where I might refuse to make any more predictions for Crystal Palace, because they are so inconsistent, but they really should get past Southampton on Saturday.

Saints have lost all four of their league games under Nathan Jones, and they never really looked like scoring against Forest on Wednesday. I still think they would have had a better chance of staying up if they had stuck with Ralph Hasenhuttl, but I feel sorry for Jones because he has walked into such a mess.

See the highlighted bit! Everyone is of the opinion that Ralph was a busted flush so why do all pundits suddenly think this?? Have they not seen the stats for last year that place us 3rd bottom out of ALL the teams in the league?

Have I said we will win this game yet?

1 Like

Starting XI: Bazunu, Maitland-Niles, Ćaleta-Car, Lyanco, Salisu, Perraud, Ward-Prowse (captain), Edozie, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Adams.

Substitutes: Caballero, Walker-Peters, Diallo, Lavia, Finnigan, Djenepo, Elyounoussi, Morgan, Mara.

I have decided to take Mrs P_F shopping.
That is the NJ Effect

2 Likes

A minute in, long hoof by Salisu from deep left back position.

This bodes well.

Two hoofs forward from near the halfway line, by JWP and then Perraud. Two decent ball players, hoofing it forward.

fuck it

Oh joy

Made it to Mall got parking space.
This is less pain

Long ball from Salisu, astonishingly doesnā€™t come to anything.

This is a PL side against Championship opposition, and thatā€™s being generous to us.

1 Like

Quality passing from Palace ends up with a shot against the bar. Should have been 2 nil and out of sight. Weā€™ve shown absolutely nothing so far, nothing at all.

You know that irritating cunt at games who bawls at every opportunity ā€œGET IT FORWARD!!!ā€?
Thatā€™s Nathan Jones, that is.

3 Likes

Forgot it wasnā€™t a 3pm

having a leisurely lunch, which is going to go on longer now.

Will check in on the final damage later :roll_eyes:

Well lads, this is a first for me. Iā€™ve got a quiet day, no more work booked in. The birdā€™s cooking up a brunch for half time. I have a perfect stream, plenty of cold Becks Blue, and really nothing else to do for the rest of the day.

But I canā€™t watch any more of this absolute fucking shit. Iā€™m having lunch then taking the bird out somewhere for the afternoon. Laters.

we fucking scored

Bizarre direct free kick from JWP makes it 1 - 1 :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

Every hoof forward is being met by a huge BOOOOO from the travelling Saints fans. :flushed:

I think itā€™s fair to say they donā€™t want to see it either ā€¦ :rofl: