:pl: :evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints:

:evertonfc: v :saints:

• Goodison park, first game of the season, perfect storm, :evertonfc: to win.
  • :saints: to defy the odds and to win
  • Fucking useless forum. Fucking useless Club. Fucking useless fans. Done with Southampton. Done with it all. Everton 10 - Saints 0 ( © @saint-cd)
  • Draw all day long

0 voters

Well, I’ll kick this off from the southern end. Who really knows. New this, none of that. What’s the scoop with fan numbers? Have the best away day ever if you’re going too

1 Like

Where is the poll ? Fucking useless forum. Fucking useless Club. Fucking useless fans. Done with Southampton. Done with it all.

Everton 10 - Saints 0

7 Likes

I have a nagging feeling that our arses are going to be handed to us on a silver platter

Actually scratch that- we are not lucky enough to get a silver platter

2 Likes

How many 9:0’s do you reckon we’ll suffer this season?

2 Likes

I would say back to VPNs and dodgy streams but that was the same as least season. I’m at a wedding so won’t be watching or listening! Not going to tempt fate or the auguries…

1 Like

I am also at a wedding that day not the same one is it

Unless you know my niece I guess not, you’re not coming to Poole that day are you?

1 Like

Well come on then…

1 Like

After this season, we will look back on those halcyon days of only losing by 9 goals. And we will weep. :cry:

2 Likes

Team Sotonians outing ? Just sayin’

Only just the correct side of Lymington so different weddings :grin::grin:

1 Like

fam @shroppie has already been here this year…

Anyway are we going to reorganise our Norwich trip this season? When do we play them again?

Fuck me sideways wearing Pap’s wonder woman cosplay outfit with an aubergine (You can see I have given this much thought), you bunch of miserable negative cunts!

Its early season and The fucking teeth rotting toffees will be even more shit that we are and we will spank em 0-1

4 Likes

Manchester United 4-0 Everton: Troubling afternoon for new Toffees boss Rafael Benitez - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58130645

12-0 it is then

1 Like

Bright side, Richarlson will be playing his 120th game of last season IF he gets back in time & DCL is crocked.
And

1 Like

Yep, because we can’t play football for toffees

(see what I did there?)

3 Likes

I note that you’re currently declining to back up this assertion with an actual vote. :thinking::smile:

Voted to show you miserable pessimistic cunts the way.

We stumble on!

3 Likes