:evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints: (PL)

Nothing to see except for a bottom 6 side playing football

If we’re going to throw games surely it would be worth playing the youth.

Looking like a decent shout.

Asking “why are we so shit” is becoming really fucking tiresome. We’ve tried different managers, different formations, different players - none of it makes a difference. We’re just shit. We’re fucking cursed. I might go and get some milk and wine for later.

1 Like

Not much encouragement from the players body language when they trotted out five minutes early.

1 Like

Remember, “milk before wine, makes you feel fine. Wine before milk makes you feel…shit”

1 Like

I believe its simple… what was the common factor when we were doing better? We had some REAL ambition and drive, bit of a legacy from the marcus/nasty nic years, and when they went at least we still had some of those players… we were still good in the transfer market but if we get em in only to sell them on, it leaves its mark… that of a club that is happy with mediocrity… and when that malaise sets into a club, its fucking difficult to shake off - often only a relegation and a bit of pain is enough to clear it out… like a detox.

That malaise is also a message to players… we don’t attract the same calibre or when we show interest, they hold out for something bigger/better. Reed has done good but is past his sell by date iMHO… a relic that relied on the black box and forgetting that you also need real desire and hunger… passion. We simply have very little of that left at the club… whilst we were still owned by Kat, it was symbolic of what we were all about… when we sold to China, we became just another commodity… dare I say it, we have lost our soul…

get in ings

2 Likes

2:1 yes!

Get in.

Rock and roll

Get in. Still think we’re looking good going forward. There’s points here for us.

I have Ings in my fantasy team and gave him a proper half time teamtalk. He scored that for me.

1 Like

Is my reverse psychology working yet?

He’s on my bench. Of fucking course he is.

1 Like

Austin off - Long on.

Shlong on for Chazza.

I’ve got Armstrong in the team

Who do you think will get a second yellow? Soares?

Phew offside. :lou_lol: