:evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints: (League Cup)

Knew what you meant, but not near the TV, so was hoping someone would put a link that i could’ve struggled to see on my phone.
We won and i quite liked the commentary on here, so can’t complain(plus i was being lazy) :grin:

2 Likes

4 kilos of onions done** and a win on penalties. Happy days.

** pickled, not eaten*

*story of my life…

4 Likes

4 Kilo’s of onions GB :hushed:

Richarlison’s penalty was the best in that respect. He did an absolute cunt of a run up and then skied it.

Leicester away isn’t going to be easy and Maddison will probably score, but these lads need to start enjoying winning football matches in the hope they acquire a taste for it.

COYS

6 Likes

If nothing else it shows we have depth in the squad. Albeit the quality in the first team is below par.

2 Likes

Half way there now SB. I’ll do the other 4 tomorrow.

2 Likes

Can’t have too many pickled onions - good work @Goatboy

2 Likes

Couldn’t have done it without you @Barry-Sanchez

:lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Our second team is pretty decent by all accounts. The first team… not so much! :weary:

for shame @Barry-Sanchez and @Simon-says, @saintbletch we can let off, his brain has been addled by too much Punk IPA

1 Like

It’s well known that if you predict against your own team they will win.

Don’t thank me, I’m just doing my job, ma’am.

2 Likes

Plus, I think your memory is dodgy…

1 Like

Think about it… if I bet we will lose and we lose then I win. If I bet we lose and we win, I still win.

Not rocket science this stuff!

1 Like

Walcott cost me a 100 GBP in winnings but then missed the penalty so we win I am Happy.

You had a £100 bet on Saints?

Match was on BeIn down nearer Tasmania, which is one I don’t have and was on at 4am :lou_sad: so didn’t get to see/hear any of it.

Sounds like we went alright, considering the hilarity of the thread!

Maybe :chelseafc: will have a less that awesome day and we can do something that equates to something spectacular.

I know, I know but one can live in the dream…can’t they? :lou_lol:

1 Like

No I lost what would have been a 100 quid in winnings so a mere 20 beer tokens lost from the fund.

I never saw it being advertised up here as being on Bein :frowning:

I did an interwebby search the other day and that it told me that’s who shows all of the EFL Cup matches

Cheers Mush I shall get that organised for the next game.

1 Like