🎼 Eurovision

When did the Backstreet Boys become Norwegian?

Holland straight in with a song from Lion King 3

Favourites Italy.
With a classic
METAL SONG?

Oh my, the UK has Zero points so far - lucky I didn’t bet that pound on them winning, despite the 300:1 odds on offer.

Who said them darned European’s wouldn’t hold a grudge - Another Brexit bonus I guess :joy:

Even Israel are raking in the points despite bombing the fuck out of their Palestinian neighbors :roll_eyes:

But we did Brexit and apparently don’t care about what anyone outside of the UK thinks about us right?

I’ll step back and wait to read feedback on why Rule Britannia seems to be waiving all the rules post Brexit and not a mention on this site - but it’s Britain innit :roll_eyes:

Good post.
It does however avoid the monkey in the room.
Namely
The song & performance was utter dogshite.
I was Gargantuaned before the end when somehow France was winning.
I think that is what made my head hurt this morning.
Or so.ething.

Italy?
Really?

Must be fixed.

Iceland or Malta all day long

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::star_struck:

I did walk into the room when the UK effort came on and said something to Mrs_CS along the lines of (& drink had been drunk btw) “WTF is that fat bloke wearing and why is he singing the worst reject from the George Ezra reject song book”

1 Like

Anyone want some free money?

Dump a tenner on Ukraine winning Eurovision.

(This announcement is brought to you by Polski Filip who doesn’t gamble)

If they win, the Russians should be allowed to go but it would have to be in Bucha.

They’ll win this year even if they sing the shittiest song ever written tbf.

1 Like

Good, its always been biased and political, all the old Russian blocks voting for each other etc etc and no one voting for the UK.
The more this highlights the invasion and war the better.

Setting out your stall on the bleeding obvious this early in the morning Barry :roll_eyes:

Have a nice day.

And you.

Just saying a reality.

1 Like

That is a given. The Ukranian phone directory sung to the tune of Knees up Mother Brown would be greeted as the best song ever. And woe betide any country voting against, on pain of sanctions to follow.

2 Likes

Equally, you may be surprised at how many EEU countries actually hold UK in higher regard now for leading the military aid to Ukraine game.

Don’t expect Germany, France or Hungary to do so well.

Here from Poland you could even get a top 3 level vote even if your song is generic shit.

Oops
Even though your song is generic shit

1 Like

Actually that could be a good bet.

UK to get MORE than Null Points. Yep, could be in the money there

1 Like

For @Cobham-Saint
Re Tories thread.
You ain’t coming last

Fuckin deserve to though.

Blinkers on, vote political - damned old jingoistic voting shite @Polski_Filip - careful, Barry will infest here if you’re not careful…

Nothing new to see, move on.

1 Like

Everyone has an arsehole
And everyone has an opinion
I respect his opinions
I don’t respect him (or others) trying to change mine.
And in Eurovision he will get a bloody nose because it isn’t MY opinion. It’s simply reality

Let’s see tomorrow

1 Like

All I have said is that UK not coming last is a good bet
:trophy: