European Championship Qualifiers

Got to say, that was a fucking brilliant goal from start to finish!

Good goal that.

That goal looked fantastic live…Then lost all it’s greatness in the replays. Odd that!

To be fair to the dirty cunt, Lallana’s made the difference.

1 Like

My football knowledge is next to zero, I don’t look at facts, I post from the gut. My gut says he is still a cunt.

1 Like

On a side note, 10 people here for an England match. I think that bodes well for Saints match days in the future!! :smile:

1 Like

2-2…FFS, if this was Germany?

lol this game is nuts!

Am I the only person that is pissed that Rooney scored? We will be stuck with him!!!

Haha…2-3 Not even Rooney could miss that gift. :laughing:

Who is playing left back now?

Ah I see Gibbs. Thought he went off after he got mugged at the far post for some reason.

I thought our prayers had been answered when the 4th official held up a No. 3…but it was for minutes added on rather than Gibbs being dragged off :wink:

3 Likes

Saw the team as they kicked off and turned back to the cricket, even though they were certain to lose. Even went out and did some gardening later.

you missed a pretty fun second half! England was pretty good once falling behind had entitled them to say, fuck Hodgson, let’s just have a go. Might be a good tactic in future if i.e. Phil Jones could knock one in our own net straight from kick off.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

you missed a pretty fun second half! England was pretty good once falling behind had entitled them to say, fuck Hodgson, let’s just have a go. Might be a good tactic in future if i.e. Phil Jones could knock one in our own net straight from kick off.

Would he have to lie on the ground and head it in?

1 Like

Same old England. :slight_frown:

I am unable to fathom RH team selection.

Jones is definitely not England standard at Right Back or centre Back.

Gibbs unable to get into Arsenal side.

Clyne and Bertrand should have started this game.

Although winning…very poor display :scream:

Two cracking goals from Wilshere and a decent performance from Lallana in the 2nd half. I worry about our defence though. Both CHs are not good enough at this level and RH doesnt seem to have decided on who his best full backs are.

If nothing else, I’m glad to see that this new forum can also talk footy . It bodes well for next season here! :smile:

Roy Hodgson

If I were to play him (Clyne) and leave out Phil Jones there would have been a lot of questions about ‘Don’t you rate Phil Jones?’ and ‘Don’t you think he’s a man of the future?’

lol no there fucking wouldn’t Roy, you utter, utter helmet

Roy Tells Nat Clyne To Suck It

2 Likes