:uefa_logo: Euro 2020 - Group E - 🇪🇸 Spain v Sweden 🇸🇪 (Live on the :bbc:)

Euro 2020 - Group E - @scotty :es: v :sweden: @Bucks

fuck… wrong thread… to many tooooMANY.

1 Like

You’re going to hate my updates then :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are going to get battered. But we will be stylish in defeat.

Missed the first 10 minutes, shamefully. But I’m pleased with what I’ve seen so far from my boys :+1::+1: Bucks’ mob are in for a painful time this evening, I’m afraid.

Well, I’m slightly concerned that we aren’t turning this utter dominance into a goal or three. However, I remain quietly confident. :thinking:

Can someone please tell me what is this “high block” and “low block” that all the commentators are using?

It’s a twitter thing, about blocking users.

No, I’ve no idea.

2 Likes

Wonderful piece of work by Isaac there. Really superb. Mind you, the commentators were saying he missed a sitter in the first half, while I was thinking how brilliantly he’d done to get the shot on target.

I thought Ron Atkinsion had disgraced himselfso he can’t be co-commentating, can he?

1 Like

Lol, Murphy does sound a bit like him.

1 Like

Don’t worry it’s a bit like that “false number 9” bollocks all the taters are wittering on about. They’ve no idea, but it sounds good.

1 Like

My stylish lads should be ahead. Travesty

You bastard, I can’t unhear that now :rage::rage::rage::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh, is it Danny Murphy? I thought he was a scouser :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s Big Ron in disguise, you’ve convinced me :joy::joy:

Sure I just heard him say they should get it into the mixer.

1 Like

They’re so desperate they’ve brought a golfer on…

Mine are running out of ideas, and looking a bit ragged. A smash and grab wouldn’t astonish me.

It’s just occurred to me, are the IKEA mob playing a flat pack four? :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

What a save that was…