:uefa_logo: Euro 2020 - Group D - :engerland: England v Scotland :scotchland: (Live on :itv_logo:)

Think the Ref is keeping a close lid on things.
Great to see Robert Duvall looking so sprightly

2 Likes

My old man has just shouted ā€œup the middle to Beardsleyā€ when they recylcled it back over the halfway line

3 Likes

Youā€™ve got to feel sorry for Foden. That must have been one hell of a scare.

4 Likes

Canā€™t listen to Matterskateā€™s endless drivel, so have turned up the golf on the laptop.

1 Like

soccerstreams-100.com then choose ESPN

Can I give you a word to toss aroundā€¦ Turgid.

1 Like

Me and the bird have the telly on with the volume off, and Elvis Costello playing through the hifi. Itā€™s rather a nice compromise, sheā€™s not particularly interested in the footy and I think I prefer the music to having a commentary. Win/win :+1::+1::grin:

6 Likes

You toss at work? Sackable offence?

Twice a day whether I need it or not

2 Likes

Imperial Bedroom? Get Happy? My Aim is True?

1 Like

In a Scottish word Pish

2 Likes

That was shite.

3 Likes

Realismā€¦

I deleted the original post and all replies (including mine) so as not to leave some orphaned comments that would have looked strangeā€¦ mind you not strange for this fine cohortā€¦

1 Like

This Yearā€™s Model :+1:

Although Iā€™m a big fan of the ones you mentioned.

So slooooowww. Get Grealish on ffs

1 Like

Big Bad Bob Napoleon. Itā€™s just the start. Youā€™ll see ā€¦ paisley out, board shorts in ā€¦ then thereā€™ll be trouble.

3 Likes

Upset in the makingā€¦

:scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland: :crazy_face: :scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland: :scotchland:

1 Like

Hope we bring Kane on for the second half.

5 Likes

ā€œJimmy standing in the rainā€ is appropriateā€¦