:engerland:🏏 England Cricket 2020

So, first test v the Windies starts this week, in a sterile bubble at the Ageas bowl.

Listening to Solent yesterday, Hampshire are having to practice in a bubble at Arundel because of this

1 Like

Rain has delayed the start of the 1st test v the Windies

There’s been a conference between the umpires, the coaches and the captains. It was a long discussion.

Lunch is going to be taken at 12:30 BST and then they will take another look at 13:10 BST.

It’s not raining at the moment, it’s actually quite hot and humid.

Matt MacDiarmid: Here in Leicester we’re in lockdown and struggling with the tough situation we’re finding ourselves in. So when I clicked onto the BBC Sport homepage only to see ‘Rain delays start of play’ it was comforting to have some normality back.

Play due to start at 2.

1 Like

Eng win toss & will bat

Oh.
Sibley shoulders arms to 10th ball of innings
0-1
After a close review that Burns survived on Umpires call in 1st over

And it’s mizzling :sun_behind_rain_cloud: who’s bright idea was it to have a test in England in the Summer months…

1 Like

If Sibley hadn’t of lost so much weight, he might have got something on that.

Play to resume at 15:30…

Shot from a blimp over the Ageas bowl and I swear I’ve just seen @Lets-B-Drinking sitting in a deck chair on the grass overlooking the ground!!

1 Like

Don’t think you can even get that close.

It was suggested sometime ago, that I resumed my part-time Groundsman position, but decided it was too much like hard graft.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Shannon Gabriel 90mph inswinger
Denly gone for 18
48-2

Rory Burns LBW on review for 30
52-3

Maybe I should stop watching

2 Likes

Crawley LBW on review for 10

71-4

Pope gone for 12, caught behind