:efl: ⚽ EFL Championship - :wrexhamfc: Wrexham v Southampton :saints:

A sacking could be on the cards when we wreck Wrexham at the Race Course ground.

I may not care about this one.

In fact I may not even know who why or where I am.

Photos possible from Thursday night as the descent starts

It will be a good one to miss obv as Wrezhem find their mojo

Hopefully a repeat of last season. And looking forward to The Magic Dragon Tap.

3 Likes

See you there.

1 Like
  • Saints wrecksem easy Saints win
  • Same as last season Saints win by 5 goals
  • Close but Saints win because we have Larin
  • Shroppie & Let’s-B-Drinking meet before the game and fail to attend
  • Bore draw
  • Score draw
0 voters
1 Like

From the presser:

Downes ok

Jander needs another week - definitely back for Skates

Tonda not very amused by Wrexham video. “Changes nothing” he said through gritted teeth

There EFL thought it was in poor taste as well. Maybe they should censure Wrexham..

I was amused by it have we stopped laughing at ourselves miserable buggers

4 Likes

I find it amusing, I don’t find Ryan Reynolds amusing

Really couldn’t give two smelly shites about what a couple of seppos have to say about us any more that I care about what the rest of the league lob in our direction

FWIW the Wrexham fans think it’s lame (at least the pre 2020 ones). General feeling is they have taken the piss two early and given how they are playing, fully expect to have that video shoved straight back up their ass

3 Likes

https://x.com/SouthamptonFC/status/2101291469961072996?s=20

anyone got a stream - FawaNews not working

FFS totally against the run of play Moore scores from a header.

0-1

Fuck Keifer Moore scores against the run of play. 1 - 0 37 minutes

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be our day today…

Edozie on for Scienza at half time.

JWP has scored 1 - 1

2 Likes