4 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation @Fowllyd

Hic

2 Likes

Sunset in Lapad on Sunset Beach appropriately

4 Likes

And another

4 Likes

And to think you’ve come from being a Technofucktard who barely managed to share the picture of the pussy in the shower, to letting us all ruin the meal of a couple on the water’s edge - by proxy.

#soproud

2 Likes

You’ve all taught me so much

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

Hey! What about the tutorial humiliations I gave you, you’re forgetting those. :lou_angry:

2 Likes

Clue in the “you’ve all” @lifeintheslowlane

1 Like

I wanted to be singled out for specific thanks…my ego DEMANDS it. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Did you ask permission of the diners to post that picture on social media?

It’s a good habit to get into, wouldn’t want to see you end up in the Daily Fail bemoaning how you got arrested on a holiday to Dubai for taking a selfie with people in the background.

You’ll notice it was a silhouette - cardboard cutouts.

Honest

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

I’m being sued by these fuckin’ nuns…nightmare. :lou_sad:

1 Like

Love that picture. Zoom in on the nuns and there is so much story untold there.

Brilliant.

Caption competition candidate…

“You don’t think we look like letterboxes as well?”

1 Like

Picture taken in the Old Town, La Corunna, Spain.

For me the dichotomy between two groups of women in conversation is a story in itself. How similar or how disparate…guesses only.

“I was alone in a darkened room with Jesus. He said, send me an intimate picture of yourself”

Of course that was the young woman in the background talking. :lou_wink:

Different countries, different rules @Polski_Filip.

I know there are certain restrictions in the UK, but I believe includingthe general public in photos is fair game in public places. I asked a barman here in Croatia if there were issues with taking photos including members of the public. Apparently not. I know from time in the US that it is pretty much open season in public spaces, but not necessarily in private spaces.

So, what are the rules in Dubai? Would be interested to know.

In most Middle East Countries image Rights belong to the Person.
So in very simple terms the Law means you cannot take a photo or a video of anybody and post it to Social media without their permission.
It is something "tourists’ get wrong. An example was that Doctor woman last week. Not only did she video a local without permission, they were 1) A cop 2) in an area of the airport where use of a Mobile device is expressly BANNED (which is standard in Security or Immigration in EVERY airport in the world.

One guy took a selfie in a hotel and captured a local’s wife in the image. Local asked him to delete it, tourist said on yer bike and got jailed.

Our laws here SOUND odd but actually enshrine the one thing missing in UK - RESPECT.

So yes, all of us take care with what we post and snap. Back of a head? Fine. Woman and children in a Mall? No way, not without their permission. Beach scenes? Yes as long as you aren’t actually focused on a bikini clad female and they are in the far distance

In EU this should also be the law. Imagine you were on a night out with the “mistress” and someone snaps you in a selfie and you get caught. In UK tough shit. Here? You can claim the damages for the cost of the divorce.
(So a friend of mine told me)

I know, right?

I took this in Dubai and got into all sorts of trouble.

2 Likes

Only 2 things wrong with that.
Green stuff and “hills”
Otherwise good effort :slight_smile:

2 Likes