Did anyone here go to school with Blue Peter's, Peter Duncan?

Jeez mate, keep your sexual fantasies indoors. We’re a broad church but … Blue Peter is sacred :cry:

I went to school in Canterbury with Robert Wyatt. Admittedly he was a few years above me and wouldn’t know me from Adam. David Sinclair was in my class though, (keyboard player with Caravan, 'Land of the grey and pink, greaat album, check it out), believe it or not Canterbury was the centre of the universe in the sixties. As far as i can recall! :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Did you go to school with Peter Duncan or not?

3 Likes

Can the mods keep this thread on topic of Peter Duncan (of Blue Peter (and Flash Gordon, even though not originally stated in the title thread I think it helps clarify who he is (obviously people of different generations (although I don’t wish to get into a 'how long is a generation debate) will know him from different projects) fame), and who went to school with him please. I don’t not pay £5 subs just to see threads go wildly off on tangents and become unfollowable.

6 Likes

If you dated the Tracey Childs … Maybe not from Howards Way :smile:

Thanks for the support, @gavstar . I think it’s important that whilst the sotonians Soviet is being sorted that we support each other and try to keep threads on track. Nottarf has taken us a little off topic with his non Duncan post, but he has been redirected back nicely by the pair of us.

2 Likes

Certainly not. What are you suggesting? I think we all know that Peter Duncan is as camp as a row of tents, i believe he was a ballet dancer before he found fame on Blue Peter. For what it’s worth i think it is very brave of SOG to come on here letting us know that he still carries a torch for him all these years later. Perhaps something happened behind the bike sheds.

2 Likes

Oh dear. This thread has taken an ugly turn.

1 Like

Sadly, no one went to school with Peter Duncan :lou_facepalm_2:

I always like Konnie Huq?

As did Charlie Brooker :slight_frown:

Katy Hill?

Are you asking us or telling us? :lou_wink_2:

I’m telling you to like Konnie Huq :laughing:

1 Like

I went to school with Lawrie McMenemys idiot son, Chris

Who are the us

Abbreviated it for you, so it almost means something, Ted :lou_lol:

Apart from sad old git, do keep up

1 Like

I did the touching of the private parts to her but always thought her jaw was too square for me to masturbate in front of her in person.

You leave Katy alone mate she’s my square jawe fantasy ffs :laughing:

1 Like