⚽ Danny SIgns

er

I’m delighted because he sort of matches my name. I might become DIngser.

3 Likes

If you love him so much, why don’t you just marry him?

2 Likes

So, now it turns out he has cost £20m, I won’t be happy unless he scores 15+ goals this season. Anything less and I shall abuse him on Twitter.

2 Likes

There was me thinking you had a soft ‘g’ like ginger nut

1 Like

Then we’d be the Dinger-Ingses.

“May I present, Lord and Mr Dinger-Ings”

It’s got a nice ring.

<leaves open goal for @Fatso>

7 Likes

I’ve got soft nuts, if that helps…?

1 Like

Did you leave the packet open?

2 Likes

He only needs to hit the net once to better our last £20m striker.

It sounds like it’s just a deferred payment deal, because we’ve ‘got no money’ to spend now. So in effect it’ll come out of next years’ budget? Hmmm…

Let’s hope we can get fees next summer for some of the players who’ve gone out on loan this year.

4 Likes

Deductions from the VVD staged payments

Klopp’s farewell message has me in tears (credit to some swf cunt)

It is a very strange feeling saying goodbye to Danny. The biggest emotion is how much we will miss him," he told the club’s official website. He is such an outstanding boy. Honestly, if you could bottle character and spirit, his would sell worldwide - he is so incredibly positive and full of energy. But we won’t just miss his character because he is a footballer who has all the tools. We say farewell to a friend, but for Danny I know the best chapters in his personal story are still to be written. He is as fit now as at any point of his career I would bet and he just requires the opportunity. He has that opportunity and on behalf of his Liverpool family we say good luck Danny and we will miss you.”

2 Likes

Wow.

And now you can see why they say Klopp is such a wonderful man-manager.

1 Like

I think he’s fucking creepy.

2 Likes

Says a man with a white van, plastic sheets and spots a knife in a letter red photo

6 Likes

So.
Ings & Carrillo up front in 2019/20 season then

£40m worth of talent. Imagine saying that when we had Dixon and Speedie up front.

1 Like

Full interview here:

1 Like

I think Chuck Berry may have written a song about you.

Little Queenie?

1 Like