:saints: šŸ’° DaGrosa - Saints Takeover ā”

Ffs a kiss take surely?

Mind you, Iā€™d welcome their Deadpool / Always Sunny In Philadelphia personas on the Saints Board.

Exactly! It looks like they have a facility with MSD, part of which was to cover an existing debt which they are servicing. Sensible financial planning and access to liquidity does not mean the club are skint.

It means we donā€™t have it.

Businesses donā€™t run their finances like you would run your current account. Take a look at the Clubā€™s last financial summary.

Taking a loan out of that amount with interest is going to cost a fortune, where and how will they pay it back?

Absolutely not.
His comment on Twitter basically confirmed it.
Ryan is actually a real bloke. He rocked up in Dubai to holiday with his best mate from Canada & at our regular Tuesday night karaoke (was really good apparently)
DJ only told everyone after he left as they just wanted to get pissed & party not do selfies all night.

Thatā€™d be fucking the best thing ever!

What would a deal involving CAA look like? - seems more like saints to go for getting better quality 10 year olds rather than 26 year olds

1 Like

Can they play in centre mid?

1 Like

whoever takes over can they afford a decent cm, cb and gk?

I think it depends if Salisu gets up and running. If so I reckon weā€™ll probably go with Salisu/Bednarek/Stephens/Vestergaard for the season. If we sell Vestergaard then a CB will be needed.
Canā€™t see us signing a goalkeeper.
Reckon weā€™ll sign at least one midfielder.

Anybody know whats happening regarding Salisu? Iā€™ve looked for updates but canā€™t find anything. Seems a bit strange, is he injured? I remember soon after he arrived the club announced that a player had tested positive for Covid but they didnā€™t name him. It has to be highly possible that it was him, but that must have been a month ago, since then, silence. I canā€™t help thinking 'Long Covid, i hope iā€™m wrong about all this and it doesnā€™t turn out that weā€™ve bought a pig in a poke.

Where is Bazza, and what have you done with him?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure he is reclining on his chaise lounge sipping champagne as we speak.

2 Likes

Salisuvwas in OS Trainingvpics about a week ago.
I expect he needs to get up to our fitness levels

If fitness levels equates to performance then heā€™d walk the fuck in, fuck Bernie Sanders would be in contentionā€¦

Havenā€™t had a glass in 2 weeks, wanted to this weekend (Aldiā€™s finest) but alas was told not to.