:crystalpalacefc: Crystal Palace v Saints :saints: (PL)

fake news :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

2-0

Uh oh. A BBC review of Southgatesā€™ selections for the new look Engurlund includeā€¦
Danny Ings
Expect a daft injury incoming in training then

Chaps

Just noticed South Western Train have strike action on Saturday- check before you travel

@Fowllyd & @SO5-4BW beware

Dellhurst Park, init.

Think this could be our first league win. We normally do alright up there and take a good number of our fans up. Understandably, the Palace fans arenā€™t super impressed with the big boys of Southampton, just as weā€™re never impressed with the big boys of Burnley. The perfect atmosphere to nick a win.

1 Like

The papers seem to be saying weā€™re no longer the Saints of old by appointing a manager like Hughes.

Tbf I donā€™t care this season as long as we donā€™t struggle to stay up. A season of stability is what I want after last season. If we stay up then next season is another matter.

Lawroā€™s prediction: 2-0

Southampton have struggled and scoring goals is their major problem. The Saints have just started to worry me a little bit.

Gregā€™s prediction: 1-0

we have this game sewn up already,

1 Like

Fucking South Western trains are now running a bus service from my station - Luckily have got Young Adult to drop me near a station where trains are runningā€¦

See those meeting up @ Market Porter at time suggested, or thereabouts.

3 Likes

Just found a no nonsense ball winning centre half to deal with Benteke. Takes no prisoners :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have made Zaha my fantasy football captain today, reducing his threat of scoring against us by about 400%.

4 Likes

Here you go @Fowllyd is buying beer

Me, @SO5-4BW and @Saint-or-sinner are picking ourselves up off the floorā€¦

He, hasnā€™t bought it yet thoughā€¦delaying by wittering

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen his white knuckles wrapped around his wad before!

3 Likes

Are you still so upset that I declined your kind offer to yours around it? Move on, Bletch, move on.

1 Like

Is Flyd pissed? I hate people that canā€™t take their drink.

That doesnā€™t make sense. Does it?

Perhaps Iā€™m pissed?

Nah, @Fowllyd and @Saint-or-sinner are discussing the inter web with tin foil hats on

:lou_sunglasses:

I think there should be a ā€œwrapā€ in the sentence somewhere. Maybe some sort of suggestion that you offered to wrap your hand around his cock?

No, canā€™t be that because I offered lips not hands.

1 Like