:crumpet: Crumpets crumpets crumpets

2 Likes

Meant to reply to this earlier.

I prefer to grill my crumpets anyway, a toaster tends to toast them evenly and I prefer the top crispier than the bottom…

2 Likes

I bought some crumpets when I was back in UK 6 pack Warburtons my old man tried to cook them in his thin bread only toaster and killed them

I had to stop him putting the stainless steel knife in when it was still connected to the mains.

9 Likes

Not that I’m one to blow my own crumpet but this is by far the best crumpet tread going.

3 Likes

Warburtons fund the Tories. Don’t buy Tory crumpets.

2 Likes

I will remember that. I know Starbucks donate a percentage of their profits to the idf.

Ginsters donate to the Tories too.

Just had two crumpets - buttered because I’d run out of foie gras.

4 Likes

Shocking. Truly shocking. How the fuck could you do such a thing? Get yourself sorted and make sure you never let that happen again. Run out of foie gras indeed.

1 Like

Waitrose are supposed to be delivering some but their timekeeping is shocking.

The pâté is late. *

* these words rhyme

1 Like

Always had you down as a sandal wearing lily-livered milky coffee drinker

Obviously only gonna ever get a Maccy D Muffin here.
On the plus side, found a stash of Cumberland Sausages at back of the freezer I thought I’d eaten…
Hmm wonder what they’d be like grilled & sliced on a crumpet topped with ketchup?

it’s just butter on crumpets!

3 Likes

Fascist

I couldn’t find a GIF of Rik shouting ‘Fascist!’, and even if I did I doubt I could embed it properly :lou_sad:

Here you go. And even if you can’t find and embed vids, don’t let it worry you. You’ll always be the Crumpet King of Sotonians.

1 Like

1 Like

Anybody who thinks that anything but butter is OK on crumpets :-

3 Likes

Giant crumpets FTW

6 Likes