🇭🇷 Croatia v England :engerland: UEFA Nations League Group A4, Rijeka

So England once again meet the team that beat them a few short months ago to get to the World Cup Final.

The game is to be played behind closed doors in Rijeka as Croatia are being punished after a swastika was marked on their pitch before a Euro 2016 home qualifier against Italy.

Will this make any difference to either team, will anyone care.

Southgate has picked a young, youthful team, will this make a difference to the normal lethargic England performances?

1 Like

At last…some football chat!

Couldn’t give a shit about England.

5 Likes

I am at least looking forward to seeing the team he picks and how they play, given the welcome change in personnel in the squad. Beyond that, this game is very much…meh

2 Likes

Only realised it was on when I was having a slash in the pub earlier and read the tv fixtures list…

Won’t be watching.

Apparently loads of England supporters have made the trip to Croatia even though the game is being played behind closed doors and they won’t be able to watch it. What’s that all about? Are they all thick? Or Pompey supporters? Beats me.

3 Likes

Complete wanky fucktards. Apparently they’re going to Croatia to watch the game in a pub, like I did when in Dubrovnik when Saints played Burnley…oh, wait :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Behind closed doors? Have they announced the result yet?

19.45 Kick off. Currently 0-0

utterly boring game. no surprise

It’s very tedious isn’t it

1 Like

Have i mentioned before that Maguire has a face you just want to slap.

Kane did just hit the bar

I think it has been slapped many times before

1 Like

Rashford has virtually open goal and cant kick the ball useless twat.

Man United player isn’t he :lou_facepalm_2:

And he misses another easy chance :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Rashford misses another easy one

First 15 of the second half hasn’t been too bad TBF

I dont think they will score and Croatia will nick one down the other end with 5 mins to go.

1 Like

Put some money on it, doubt if you’ll get good odds though