🇭🇷 Croatia v England :engerland: @Rallyboy v @Fowllyd - Wednesday 11th July 19:00

It’s much better that we’ll lose tonight. I couldn’t stand losing in the final.

1 Like

Yeah. More days of jingoistic rubbish in the papers. Bad memes. Jocks pretending to be French, let alone the money we’ll all have to spend on more beers.
Hell it may even rain over the weekend all those ruined big screens around the country, increased insurance premiums for everyone.
No more rants at Southampton & Salisbury Councils. Not having to be up at 6am with a hangover tomorrow pressing F5 and swearing on dodgy ticket web sites.
Our non English FB friends will be able to venture back onto that site from behind their sofas.
And you call all focus on Live Island & Fortnite.
I’m with you on that.

1 Like

Even Golf commentators are getting into the act

2 Likes

Sun is out - pool day as little ‘fragile’ after celebrating with egg Grench… beers chilling Fridge before getting BBQ ready prior to game - currently 32C so beers may be cracked earlier…

@PhilippineSaint @Polski_Filip
Beer number updates please?

How are you managing to do this and do so much cycling as well?

If I have a skein full it’s hard work for a couple of days afterwards…

One for the @Cobham-Saint’s of this world, or is it @CB-Saint that’s the boss? Maybe @Saint-or-sinner too

2 Likes

By not doing enough on the bike… :flushed: ‘Rest day’ today, but in family hols so only have 2 hour slot early (7-9am) so gettingBletched means I tend to miss it… :joy:

1 Like

I’ve just cut short the day’s board meetings so we can get home in time - Got to look after the directors.

1 Like

Given that I shall most likely be twatted, I shall be in no state to identify if anyone is nursing a massive hangover as i shall be wallowing is my own personal pit of despair tomorrow am

Lucky socks. Check.
Lucky Undies Check.
Lucky Tent that is falling to pieces check.
Lucky Red White & Blue shoes Check.
Finish pint of London Pride - nearly
Call Uber - next
Here we go!

No matter what happens tonight. This journey with you idiots has been absolutely bloody wonderful.
Who would have ever imagined it back when Goatie was trying to get us to save the little children.
We can’t win this, and we can’t win tonight. We are England. We always stuff it up.
Don’t we.
Don’t we?
No, c’mon don’t be silly.

Whatever.
To Infinity and Beyond.

That space helmet really was modelled on Harry Maguire’s head wasn’t it

3 Likes

2 down on way to happy hour

Update Happy Hour BoGoF lasts until an hour before kick off and they restocked London Pride woo hoo

2x large Gins
2x 25cl Pelforth blondes
To come;
Bottle of rose with Mrs plus more beer during BBQ
Footie beers
A couple of Bowmore 15 Darkest night caps

… and at least a 75k bike ride tomorrow😳

2 Likes

All sorted pub is bouncing already

DJ may be peaking early. We’ve had Vindaloo & World in Motion.
Currently we are singing Jerusalem.
I’ve got a bad feeling about this

Come on you fucking beauties!

2 Likes

My boss isn’t expecting me in early (I know he’s off getting wankered anyway so will be late)

I emailed my whole department to say that although there may be a sporting event today everyone is expected to be in the office at their desks and working at 9am & any sickness will be followed up in detail by HR.

Though tbf I did email as I left at 3pm to say they could go home/to the pub as well - and not to take the piss too much when they come in eventually tomorrow.

1 Like