🐛 🕵️‍♀ Coronavirus - Alternative Theories

Ah, so Greta did it.
Never saw that (actually obvious) plot twist.
Good call

2 Likes

Of course!!! Why didn’t I suspect her sooner, she’s been travelling the planet secretly dispersing it 12 monkeys style!

1 Like

Travel schedule for late 2019, it all fits! All the western hotspots! :crazy_face:

Climate activist Greta Thunberg made a double crossing of the Atlantic Ocean in 2019 to attend climate conferences in New York City and, until it was moved, Santiago, Chile. She sailed from Plymouth, UK, to New York, United States aboard the racing yacht Malizia II , returning from Hampton, Virginia to Lisbon on the catamaran La Vagabonde . Thunberg refuses to fly because of the carbon emissions of the airline industry and the trip was announced as carbon neutral.

Thunberg planned to stay in the Americas for some months, attending both the 2019 UN Climate Action Summit in September in New York and the COP 25 climate change conference which was scheduled to be held in Chile in December. However, at the end of October, while she was in the United States, it was decided to move the second event to Spain because of the 2019 Chilean protests.[1] She arranged to make the return voyage on board the catamaran La Vagabonde , departing on 13 November and arriving at the Port of Lisbon on 3 December 2019.

4 Likes

And was in Italy in December, quick get bruce Willis and a time machine!

https://www.thelocal.it/20191214/greta-thunberg-tells-turin-activists-to-make-2020-year-of-action

Seriously though I have no real clue who could be properly benefiting from this. Nothing that I could prove anyway.

1 Like

That’s exactly what the perpetrator would say.

5 Likes

This is more or less the plot in Chris Ryan’s novel, ‘Rainbow Six’…

He therefore has to be a suspect.

2 Likes

That’s what Andy McNab wants you to think
:male_detective:

I saw a documentary recently about this. Some guy using a bevy of attractive but rather dim young girls to disperse germ warfare agents from his mountain in Switzerland. I forget his name, Ernst Stavros or something. He was also trying to become a duke or an earl, I think. :thinking: And I’m sure his partner was Angela Merkel, at least it looked like her.

4 Likes

it was 2 young girls who killed of Kim yong il’s half brother in KL airport with some toxin or other. NB disclaimer name of NK dictator may be wrong. As I am a westerner and all Asian names look and sound alike.

2 Likes

me? nah not me guv :kissing: :musical_note: :musical_note:

(apparently that is the kissing emoji but I have used it to symbolise whistling with some beam notes)

Yeah, right!

I interpreted the emojis in your reply to @Fatso as the kissing emoji followed by the opening notes of “Let’s get it on” by Marvin Gaye.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SolManOfficial/status/1258517530060021760?s=19

That got a sympathetic reception

1 Like

6 Likes

Proof, if it were needed, that footballers really shouldn’t open their overpaid gobs.

3 Likes

Returning to my supervillain question, here are some potential groups of people that might welcome the virus.

• Any body, private or public, that needs to pay out pension funds.
  • Anyone interested in seeing how far the general public will go in adapting to new circumstances.
  • Anyone interested in doing something under the cover of coronavirus
  • Anyone interested in changing the world’s perception of China
  • Anyone interested in wholesale population culls for whatever reason

Now, I’m not speculating that any of those groups brought this virus into being, but as @CB-Saint said in a different thread, there are certain people that will not waste a storm.

Would have thought Ebola was better for examining population culls given the 70-90% mortality rate. As it stands Covid isn’t even likely to exceed global mortality rates of the flu.

The nice thing about ebola is that it doesn’t get to infect as many people. If you’ve ever played one of those computer games when you want to get a virus out, the most successful ones are those that incubate without detection.

The most problematic thing about COVID-19 is the combination of people not showing symptoms (some remaining completely asymptomatic) while those that they come into contact with can be lethally affected if they’re infected.

:male_detective:

So maybe they DID make it to only infect the non profit earning labour after all…